✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!

Before anyone asks...Yes, I AM a new Coldplayer.

Anyways. I would love to have a physical copy of this CD, seeing as:

1. I was in China during the Toronto date. =P

2. I couldn't of made it to it anyways, seeing as Toronto is, while shorter than some other peoples' trips, is still a distance from where I live.

I am not desperate for the album. If the provider decides someone else is more worthy, I won't mind. It's their decision, their album, their money (For the tickets). Without this thread, I wouldn't even have a chance to get the album. For this, thanks to Emma (Cobalt (I'm pretty sure these are right...Reading through this whole thread does that to you)) and to all of the generous people out there.

I am not able to pay for postage, so...right...

So yes, I would like to be put as...

I CAN HAZ SPARE? For Canada.

Yes, I may be trying to portray myself as a reasonable person. ;) Haha. Is it working?

Finally, thanks once again to all of those generous people. On a closing note, LONG LIVE LIFE!

Edit: Rereading this and thinking back, perhaps this is a bad idea:

1. I'm sure there are other people who want this more than me.

2. I'm one of the younger generation, teens, who like Coldplay, therefore, I still live with my parents who don't like giving out our address.

Any UK spares floating around? If anyone could send me a copy, I would be undescribably thankful to them :D

Pushing my luck with a second request on top of that, but does anyone have a butterfly confetti? I was pretty gutted not to be amongst the shower at Wembley :(

All updated bar

Anyone got any spare left in Australia?

You live in Australia, yes?

Ok, forget my request for a CD

Having just watched on Youtube the LiJ video from Wembley, I'm feeling a desperate urge for some butterflies. Can someone send me some butterflies? :D

I believe there is a butterfly confetti exchange just for this very thing. That's where I got the idea for this from.

Also, PLEASE remember to REMOVE YOURSELF from the appropriate Sparite/Provider social group ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OR SENT OFF ALL SPARES.

Incidentally, please send a request to join the appropriate group once you have asked here to be added on the list to the appropriate category. I'm not going to bother sending mass invites.

Also, I will be bothering Providers who have been listed prior to the album being given out as having spares and asking if they do have any spares. Anyone who will not answer within 1-2 weeks will be removed.

And I found this on eBay. Another box of 100, by the same seller, still 0.99 pounds with 10 pound shipping. I can't afford $20 shipping, otherwise I would get it myself to send out. But here is a link for all who want to see it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLDPLAY-Left-Right-Left-Right-LIVE-CD-Box-of-100_W0QQitemZ170401214023QQcategoryZ307QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BIEW%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D11%26ps%3D63

(I can't believe this guy could have gotten two boxes! How greedy!)