Natster (South Africa) - already arrived

marie/pims (Canada)

panda86 (Malaysia)

akasapple (Uruguay)

List will be updated ...

iupi!! :dance:

thank you :hug:

All updated bar

I would love to be on the list, although it seems unlikely anyone still has a copy...

:\

Would love a spare if anyone has one. [email protected]

Cheers

Richard

Would you please put me on the list ? : )

I am getting really sick of people running in here, not reading the first page, and posting wildly. LO-CA-TIONS!

I dont get the list on the first page :wacko: but I have two spares. Emma, find me two people :P

Lol, pick two people from the bottom list. The top list are people that have spares to give away. I can't find them for you unless someone pesters me in the next few days and you've still got one.

darn I really want one but I'm not even on the list :cry:

edit : and I don't know why but they wont put me on the list

Patience, I have duties outside the realm of thar internetz.

Aaaand I have just had to deny 6 group requests because people didn't read the "YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP HERE TO GET IN GROUP!" thing. I let one slip because he forgot location. This is what happens when Ian cross-links the exchange :laugh3:

Hi everyone, look what i found on ebay :stunned: someone trying to sell a box with 100 cds :wacky: just makes me angry :bomb: how can someone get a box?! maybe someone who were giving to people keep it to themselves :\ this is insane, this box could answer all our requests :confused:

Hi everyone, look what i found on ebay :stunned: someone trying to sell a box with 100 cds :wacky: just makes me angry :bomb: how can someone get a box?! maybe someone who were giving to people keep it to themselves :\ this is insane, this box could answer all our requests :confused:

Yipes, it's too bad they don't ship to US... 35 pounds buy-it-now? I'd be SO tempted to do it for everyone here! Maybe I should email the guy and ask if he can make an exception... :uhoh:

Chavi> That picture makes me VERY sad. The boxes are wet! :cry:

edit: Argh, I can't even email the seller. I guess you need to register a separate username for ebay.co.uk? Does anyone know? :confused:

Okay here's my list of CDs which have gone out so far:

Zeya (Australia) - already arrived

Natster (South Africa) - already arrived

marie/pims (Canada)

panda86 (Malaysia)

akasapple (Uruguay)

List will be updated ...

:dance:

THANK YOU Kirsten! :kiss:

I can't wait!

This is how people get boxes... I took this pic after the Wembley gig. It broke my heart and I yelled at Dave (the guy whose job was to take care of them) he's really nice though :P

SL371459.jpg

Gah!!!! Seeing those boxes, still-sealed, in the rain makes me want to cry, actually :cry2: If I had the money, I would buy all the CDs in the world and spread the love to all the Coldplayers!

Yipes, it's too bad they don't ship to US... 35 pounds buy-it-now? I'd be SO tempted to do it for everyone here! Maybe I should email the guy and ask if he can make an exception... :uhoh:

Chavi> That picture makes me VERY sad. The boxes are wet! :cry:

edit: Argh, I can't even email the seller. I guess you need to register a separate username for ebay.co.uk? Does anyone know? :confused:

Hi Novah,

Can ou acces the eBay web page? I can't but have an eBay account, I May try to contact the seller if you have his username.

keep in touch

Hi Novah,

Can ou acces the eBay web page? I can't but have an eBay account, I May try to contact the seller if you have his username.

keep in touch

It's already sold, anyway. Here is another box being sold though, this one auction and not buy-it-now. And he specifically says he doesn't ship to North America! Pft!

another[/url] box being sold though, this one auction and not buy-it-now. And he specifically says he doesn't ship to North America! Pft!

Ok, anyway, I can't acces this page. I get an rror message for this particular item. Maybe I would hae tried o buy it. So well, If anyone can ask for Switzerland...

Take Care Novah & thanx for the information