✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

Guest kmm1482
Man I can't believe I was so excited for this. It's horribly recorded and the song selection isn't that good either.

WAAH! It sounds GREAT! and at only 192k. What did you want them to put on it? Every song they've ever recorded? Ode to Deodorant?

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kmm1482

I love what Chris does near the beginning of 'Clocks' with the middle of "brought me down upon my knees Oo oOOh I beg I beg and plead"

"Five hundred meters from the band at a Coldplay show"

This is what i understand: "500 meters from the band at a Coldplay shoooow"... i may be wrong :dozey:

Edit: aww i was a bit late :dozey:... anyway it looks that i was right! :P

Wow, ok, thanxs you two!!

just downloaded it this morning and it's been on nonstop on my iTunes :lol: loved viva la vida (the crowd response gave me goosebumps, lol), DAAHF, fix you and the hardest part. but i agree, the GPASUYF/Talk remix definitely should have been included!

I know, right? The crowd Oooh ooh ohhed for like 1 minute @ the end of VLV... these preformances are truly incredible :nice:

Did anyone get 2 different songs at the end, both called #9 Death and All His Friends?

hmm, i don't think I did :thinking: what did the second song at the end of DAAHF sound like?

I know, right? The crowd Oooh ooh ohhed for like 1 minute @ the end of VLV... these preformances are truly incredible :nice:

yeah, the performances are amazing! i was a little unsure about hearing VLV live. but when I heard it at my concert, it immediately became one of my fave songs played live. i def. think it has something to do with the oohs and ahhs of the crowd participation! :smiley:

I know... i was questioning the fact that they put it on there... I was like, omg, there are millions of live versions of VLV...but i see why they put it on there. It's definetly something special!!! I love all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially DAAHF... that's always been a favorite of mine :nice:

does anyone know what chris is singing or saying in Clocks from about the 3 minute mark til around 3:10???

he's mumbling something, but I can't tell what

He's just counting up in spanish "... uno, dos, tres, cuatro..." :wink: