✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not great with a computer so I have a question which might sound stupid.

I went to Coldplay.com and clicked the download button but how do I know if it downloaded.Where do I find it after it's downloaded??

I went to Coldplay.com and clicked the download button but how do I know if it downloaded.Where do I find it after it's downloaded??

when you clicked "save" where did you save it?On your Desktop or in your documents etc?

Do you have a search option on your computer (you should have, whether yu have a mac or a pc)

you should be able to see where your default folder for saved files go in Tools >> Option (Firefox) & for Internet Explorer, the default is usually your My Documents folder.

else just try & download another file but make sure you note where the file will be saved to before you cancel it (there's no need to download the file all over again). that should be where your download of the album went.

Here, I uploaded the album. Maybe you can get through using this. Make sure when you save it, you know where it is going. Choose Desktop or somewhere you'll know where it is. When you click on this link, it'll bring you to all of the songs, you'll just have to click Download on each of them. No big deal, just takes a little more time.

http://www.box.net/shared/qq2x6aplhb

I was going to just edit my previous post, but out of anger I'm creating a new one.

Some greedy bastard obtained TEN copies of LRLRL and is selling them as a bundle on eBay. It was supposed to be 1 CD for 1 ticket, therefore some people missed out because of this guy! :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

EDIT: Looks like someone already scooped it up too! :o

And here we all thought Chris was crazy when he talked about two butterflies being on the cover! After all, he didn't specify just one side! :lol:

I heard the CD's at WPB were kinda hard to obtain anyways, for whatever reason.

it's free to download, why would someone buy this?

Collector's item.