✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

I listened to LRLRL all night last night and it gets me choked up and chilled remembering the show I attended in November. I cried then, I cried again last night. A great companion piece would be a live DVD, methinks.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anywhere we can find out where the songs were recorded??

Hi

First post. I was going to ask the same thing but one of them I know for sure.

1. Glass of Water - 4:44

2. 42 - 4:52

3. Clocks - 4:40 (from Barcelona Sept 6, 2008)

4. Strawberry Swing - 4:16

5. The Hardest Part / Postcards From Far Away - 4:15

6. Viva La Vida - 5:24

7. Death Will Never Conquer - 1:39

8. Fix You - 5:39

9. Death And All His Friends - 4:24

If others could complete the list, please?

Greetings from Barcelona

I was going to just edit my previous post, but out of anger I'm creating a new one.

Some greedy bastard obtained TEN copies of LRLRL and is selling them as a bundle on eBay. It was supposed to be 1 CD for 1 ticket, therefore some people missed out because of this guy! :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

EDIT: Looks like someone already scooped it up too! :o

oh gawd! i hate it when stuff like this happens!

worser still if there were anyone who couldn't get a copy because somebody had managed to get not just 1-2 extras, but 10!!!

i can't imagine that the seller handily had like 10 other friends who went to the gig & didn't want the CDs... :inquisitive:

I was going to just edit my previous post, but out of anger I'm creating a new one.

Some greedy bastard obtained TEN copies of LRLRL and is selling them as a bundle on eBay. It was supposed to be 1 CD for 1 ticket, therefore some people missed out because of this guy! :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

EDIT: Looks like someone already scooped it up too! :o

Ahh, the greed and injustice. I think that because last night was the first offering of the free physical disc, the thieving ebayers may have a brief heyday. As the tour progresses and more discs are distributed at the shows, the urgency will level off a bit.

Hi

First post. I was going to ask the same thing but one of them I know for sure.

Greetings from Barcelona

please ^^

I found a video for Fix You where chris said Five Hundred from the band at a Coldplay show

but some details are differents... i'm not sure...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxR5LjFI514]YouTube - Coldplay in Melbourne 04/03/09 - Fix You[/ame]

I found a video for Fix You where chris said Five Hundred from the band at a Coldplay show

Good point Marie-Françoise !:lol:

Maybe did he say this several times :thinking:

Check the normal Coldplay section, there's a thread there with more information about that.

:thinking:I don't want to be too much of an ass here, but I do feel the need to comment on this (or rather the actions of some fans in response to th situation):

While It does seem there have been some problems regarding the free cd distribution, I frankly cannot believe the rude and indignant response from some people regarding this. The band comes up a fun idea to try to reward fans for coming out, and because of logistical errors, people seem to think it's okay to s&*t all over the band. It's a free giveaway people, really! Jeez, you can even download the d$#n thing for free! If I were a member of the band, I'd fell like an a$#hole for even trying, and be less inclined to do something extra for the fans like this in the future...

Just my two cents...;)

-climbs off soapbox-

:thinking:I don't want to be too much of an ass here, but I do feel the need to comment on this (or rather the actions of some fans in response to th situation):

While It does seem there have been some problems regarding the free cd distribution, I frankly cannot believe the rude and indignant response from some people regarding this. The band comes up a fun idea to try to reward fans for coming out, and because of logistical errors, people seem to think it's okay to s&*t all over the band. It's a free giveaway people, really! Jeez, you can even download the d$#n thing for free! If I were a member of the band, I'd fell like an a$#hole for even trying, and be less inclined to do something extra for the fans like this in the future...

Just my two cents...;)

-climbs off soapbox-

I tend to agree with most of your points there, I think however its not the fact that some people didn't get a CD but of the hoarders who took handfuls with the sole aim of making money on something that should have been given to others for nothing :)

" I think however its not the fact that some people didn't get a CD but of the hoarders who took handfuls with the sole aim of making money on something that should have been given to others for nothing"

I totally agree. However, in any situation like this there will always be a group of people who take advantage of the situation. In this case though, I fail to see why anyone would pay for a cd when the content is available for free, so it's a bit curious to me that there seems to be such a large market (judging by several high ebay bids I found) for these discs. I know some people want it as a collector's item, but I would think that the majority of fans just want the content itself.

That said, promotions like this are much more complicated than people realize, and I'm sure that after being given more time to work the kinks out, the logistics will improve.

Yeah he definitely said this at this gig, because I was there, and 500m away from the stage, and went NUTS. I don't however think this was the only show that he used this line.