✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

Someone help me out. I've already listened to LRLRL a countless number of times, but I cannot make out what Chris says twice during Death And All His Friends.

It sounds like he's saying "Jay!" but I'm really not sure.

It happens at 0:29 and 2:22.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone who snagged a copy a WPB mind posting a FLAC copy in the FLAC forum? That would be great, and I know I wouldn't feel so bad that I won't be able to get an actual CD cuz at least I'll have the album in its best quality. I know there are several requests in there already.

Thanks!

:thinking:I don't want to be too much of an ass here, but I do feel the need to comment on this (or rather the actions of some fans in response to th situation):

While It does seem there have been some problems regarding the free cd distribution, I frankly cannot believe the rude and indignant response from some people regarding this. The band comes up a fun idea to try to reward fans for coming out, and because of logistical errors, people seem to think it's okay to s&*t all over the band. It's a free giveaway people, really! Jeez, you can even download the d$#n thing for free! If I were a member of the band, I'd fell like an a$#hole for even trying, and be less inclined to do something extra for the fans like this in the future...

Just my two cents...;)

-climbs off soapbox-

I completely agree with you! Thank you for that!

Well Im here to talk good about it again!

Viva La Vida is kicking @$$. The Bass is so much more distinguishable. Its rocking my room loud, I feel like Im there. The crowd did an amazing job, though I do believe its mostly Guy egging the crowd on at the start, and the end.

42 is absolutely brilliant. Coldplay has helped me continue the argument live Rock music is better

I'm sure Viva La Vida was recorded in Paris last September 9th or 10th. (I was there on 9th). I can't forget the atmosphere during this song that was very special.

The more i listen to it and the more i think like you, it totally sounds like Paris !!! I was there on the 9th too ... I'll check on my video asap to see if we're wright ;)

By the way, i asked the Oracle if he could tell us where the songs have beed recorded ... now just hope he'll answer !! Wait & see :rolleyes:

The more i listen to it and the more i think like you, it totally sounds like Paris !!! I was there on the 9th too ... I'll check on my video asap to see if we're wright ;)

By the way, i asked the Oracle if he could tell us where the songs have beed recorded ... now just hope he'll answer !! Wait & see :rolleyes:

Awww Viva La Vida in Paris that would be awesome ! :dance:

Yeah we have to admit it, French are the best audience :smug:

:P

So turns out I was wrong, or partly ! I've just watch my video from VLV @ Paris Sept. 9 th and it sounds exactly like the one on LRLRL except that Chris speaks french during the song ... :thinking:

So maybe it was on the 10 ... I really hope the Oracle is going to answer me !!!

Yeah we really are ! At least that night :D lol

Does anybody else think that it sounds like a good audience recording rather then an official soundboard release?? I know it's a free release and i love them for that, but i think the sound isnt too great and could be better.

Nope, it is a soundboard recording. R#42 says he records every show on his laptop. I remember it from the post after the Dubai show.

The crowd was just that loud that the 4 vocal mics picked the noise up. Some were mastered. But to expect a Live 2003 type recording isn't justified. They recorded and mastered those songs specifically and place the odd crowd mic from the rafters.

42 isn't flat, its just not the best recording.

Death Will Never Conquer is actually really good.