✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LRLRL D/LOAD LINK! Plus REACTIONS/RESPONSE to LRLRL Live Album

tauiwi

OH MAN! I slept in this morning and then DLed it when the website wouldn't be so busy!!!!! The "oh oh oh ohs" in Viva are EPIC!!!! I love it!! Plus...I just love the live version of The Hardest Part! I'm not much of a Stawberry Swing fan, but after the live album....I have new love for it! 42 is awesome live!! Chris at the end is amazing!

This is such an amazing gift for the fans!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH COLDPLAY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU LIVE AGAIN!!!! WOO!!!!!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

^^I just did that and I am now listening..really HAPPY!!!! :D Will can sing! I'm listening to that one again :nice: *claps along* hehe

great to have a good crystal clear recording of Will singing in Death Will Never Conquer. when i heard him sing in Singapore my 1st thought was "hey! he sings really well!" tho it wasn't very clear.

oh & i think that Strawberry Swing is from Singapore. but i'm not 100% certain on that. i'm only basing my guess on the crowd diligently clapping in time thru pretty much the whole song (cos i definitely still remember doing that all throughout the song :p )...admitedly i may actually be dead wrong.

So it seems that I used 16GB of my bandwidth... :o I think I'm okay, but last night it wasn't even over 1GB. So somebody must of copied the link elsewhere. For now I've deleted the album off of my server so I can reduce any fees I may get hit with. Sorry! :(

So please remove my link from the front page to avoid any confusion, thanks.

Guest howyousawtheworld

PLEASE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, IS THERE ANYWAY OF GETTING IT ON AN MP3 FILE, RATHER THAN WINZIP?!

LeftRightLeft is fab :D I really like the track list, but then I'm a sucker for album tracks rather than singles so I'm glad we get GoW and Straw Swing and tracks like that. Oh and 42...love that track.

I'm a happy Coldplay-bunny tonight - mind you, I'd have been happier with a hidden track, like we were all hoping for....oh well, I ain't complaining, Coldplay are awesome! :D

Clocks was pretty amazing, as always...

... Was it on 42, where Chris went "OOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"??? I loved that :heart:

I had a listening party on my way to school, by myself :( ... It was incredible :wacky:

Kudos Coldplay for the best morning ever :blush:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Question Children:

On Fix you, "singing high up above or down below..._________________"

What does chris say instead of "when you are too in love to let it go..."?? It sent the crowd bizzare :)

Question Children:

What does chris say instead of "when you are too in love to let it go..."?? It sent the crowd bizzare :)

"Five hundred meters from the band at a Coldplay show"

Question Children:

This is what i understand: "500 meters from the band at a Coldplay shoooow"... i may be wrong :dozey:

Edit: aww i was a bit late :dozey:... anyway it looks that i was right! :P