🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where s that from??? I would go crazy (that was the date of my first Coldplay concert last year and some things I cant speak about which have something to do with this date as well) I m paranoid now.

Seriously I didnt see anything in Chris' post. :confused:

wooo hoo

:dance::dance::dance:

p.s. its okay my computer just lost the internet for like twenty minutes :( and i just got my computer not even ayear ago :\

where s that from??? I would go crazy (that was the date of my first Coldplay concert last year and some things I cant speak about which have something to do with this date as well) I m paranoid now.

:lol:its not even official so we dont know when

now dance ricardo:whip:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

exactly!

even if it was from somewhere potentially reliable, like mtv or vh1 or something, i still wouldn't take it as fact until something is said on the official website. :)

What's that from ?

It just can't be true ! ;)

Hey guys.

Its from the Absolute Radio website. And there is also additional information from here as to why its released then:

Coldplay – Strawberry Swing (14th September)

Coldplay release Strawberry Swing from their Viva La Vida album, to coincide with their stadium dates at Manchester Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Glasgow Hampden Park and London Wembley Stadium in September.

http://onegoldensquare.com/

Strawberry Swing (the single not the video as of yet :thinking:) will be released on September 14th around the UK stadium dates.

Where did you get that? :surprised:

I think that's pretty late... Strawberry Swing is a real summer song and should be a single now, I think. :\ It would be so nice to eat fresh new strawberries while watching the SS video. :pleased: September is actually a autumn month.