🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im my opinion, but I really think that Coldplay´s videos are not good... and the perfect example for this opinion is THE HARDEST PART, a brilhant music whose vídeo... deserves no positive coments... O_o" Its so stranger!!

Even Viva la Vida, that is really good, is so tiresome... I think...

Others examples: Talk, Dont Panic (the videclip steals the beauty of this music!!)

But they did any decent videoclipes: Yellow (Chris seems like 19 years ^^), Speed of sound, Violet Hill.

Well, I wait the new video be like one of those last!!

Im my opinion, but I really think that Coldplay´s videos are not good... and the perfect example for this opinion is THE HARDEST PART, a brilhant music whose vídeo... deserves no positive coments... O_o" Its so stranger!!

Even Viva la Vida, that is really good, is so tiresome... I think...

Others examples: Talk, Dont Panic (the videclip steals the beauty of this music!!)

But they did any decent videoclipes: Yellow (Chris seems like 19 years ^^), Speed of sound, Violet Hill.

Well, I wait the new video be like one of those last!!

The British version of Trouble is one of my favorites! The kidnapping of Guy and Chris... :drunk:

Talk was great, and the Anton Corbijn version of Viva was also great. And what about the Scientist? Brilliant!:snobby: