✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what the fuck

CityandColour

goddamn'it. i am so sick of these punk pricks. honestly, its just the "style" now. thats why 98% of people like it. im so sick of the "oh im so cool, i skateboard, i listen to Good Charlotte, Blink 182, NFG and all those other teenie pop pricks" and the whole fucking Sk8tr guy or girl is completely fucking stupid. im a rebel against the norm and i hate the style. thank god me, my best friend and his brother are anti-punk too.

Exactly.

And trust me, that's not real punk. I doubt even half those kids listen to The Clash or the Sex Pistols or The Ramones or the Dead Kennedys or *real* punk bands.

Those posers are morons, and don't deserve to say: "Wow, I listen to Avril Lavigne! I shop at Hot Topic! I'm so punk!"

Pop punkers: shut up while you're ahead.

Thank you.

Exactly.

And trust me, that's not real punk. I doubt even half those kids listen to The Clash or the Sex Pistols or The Ramones or the Dead Kennedys or *real* punk bands.

Those posers are morons, and don't deserve to say: "Wow, I listen to Avril Lavigne! I shop at Hot Topic! I'm so punk!"

Thank you.

yeah i know what you mean! it's crazy!

oh wow avril lavigne! hurray! now how punk is that?! *said sarcasticly*

my brother listens to real punk bands. non of them are mainstream so you people probably wouldn't know them. :rolleyes:

also to those pop punkers, are they ever ahead? ;)

Exactly.

Thank you.

word :cool: haha avril lavigne and the like are not even punk, they're POP :rolleyes:

goddamn'it. i am so sick of these punk pricks. honestly' date=' its just the "style" now. thats why 98% of people like it. im so sick of the "oh im so cool, i skateboard, i listen to Good Charlotte, Blink 182, NFG and all those other teenie pop pricks" and the whole fucking Sk8tr guy or girl is completely fucking stupid. im a rebel against the norm and i hate the style. thank god me, my best friend and his brother are anti-punk too.[/quote']

what does NFG stand for?

i agree, i hate this whole punk style. i haven't seen anyone with a mohawk, that's a punk style arond the sex pistols. i saw a true punk a few years ago, told me all about the bands in the late 70s and 80s. clash, ramones, sex pistols, etc...can't stand avril whatever and all the other crap. is there any "punk" bands in the uk? seems all the posers are american, figures.... (ah, waiting for the move to europe some day...)

--enid