🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

this thread is BISEXUAL

Spoon

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I wasn't a member then, but looking over some old threads makes me think the lounge used to be a much more interesting place whereas these days everyone seems to be happy with posting weather forecast in their town and such.

Thankfully, complaining about it is a surefire way to solve the problem.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

are you seeing what im seeing

point

there is no point

look at them

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Thankfully, complaining about it is a surefire way to solve the problem.

It's not complaining, Brent, he's just talking. If discussing something you read was always classified as complaining, then the world would be a much angrier place.

I had a feeling you'd instantly jump in and make some remark as soon as I read that, though. :shame:

It's not complaining, Brent, he's just talking. If discussing something you read was always classified as complaining, then the world would be a much angrier place.

I had a feeling you'd instantly jump in and make some remark as soon as I read that, though. :shame:

My thing is that I just don't like when people bitch and bitch "IT'S NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE BLAH BLAH BLAH" but if they really want it to change, they can do something more stimulating and people can interact based upon that initiation.

When people complain it doesn't do anything. Like when I was five and begged for my mom to buy me candy. It doesn't work, but saving up for it does. Complaining just makes it a toxic environment, because not only is there a problem, but the problem is inherent and effervescent because it's acknowledged.

The problem is...

a) Participation. There are not enough people who post in this part of the board.

b) Content. The content isn't stimulating.

c) Users. As the fans shift to a new clientele (a HUGE difference with this MX crap), the type of person using the board is changing, because the kind of person Coldplay is attracting is different. This kind of individual brings a different type of content, a different level of participation. Users who used to be here aren't regenerated.

d) Enthusiasm. See above.

I'm just saying, instead of creating a toxic situation where there is a problem and it's blanketed with complaints and indignancy, there can be a solution. Complaints, and acknowledgements of said problem, makes the problem bigger by adding weight.

For instance, Dee, you're much more positive since then, but remember when you made that thread "the poison that's killing the lounge" or whatever that was? That's when I stopped posting for a while because it became a different environment. Not that I'm knocking it, I'm just telling you how it worked for me. I'm just visiting now, too, because I have a month off of school and there's not much better to do.

You guys can do what you want, but I think this is pretty accurate.