✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're right... It's the "new people" that I'm most worried about. The ones that weren't in this thread from the beginning. Cause when I sent them to coldplaykb I hoped to be able to keep them within the "inner circle" of this thread. But of course someone did the stupid thing of changing the name of this thread. Why?? And the pajaro (or whatever his name is) spreading them to every corner of the world.

Yeah, you're right... It's the "new people" that I'm most worried about. The ones that weren't in this thread from the beginning. Cause when I sent them to coldplaykb I hoped to be able to keep them within the "inner circle" of this thread. But of course someone did the stupid thing of changing the name of this thread. Why?? And the pajaro (or whatever his name is) spreading them to every corner of the world.

exactly :shame:

it shouldnt be happening like that

who the hell changed the name? :veryangry2:

thats the stupidest freaking idea i think i've heard in a while its like a big arrow point to this thread and sayin "come and get it" :dozey:

Yeah but once they're out, they're out. Who amongst us has the right to tell someone else "you're not big enough of a fan to hear these" when you yourself have them? It's the "I'm a more worthwhile fan" attitude in this thread that made me the most sad. :(

I don't blame you at all Rob for sharing or not sharing anything you have.

anyone have a link to the demos? :wacko:

jk :D

This is what Im talking about;)

And no, I'm done with leaking demos, etc. Need to keep something for myself and my closest friends as well.

Peace , R

And no, I'm done with leaking demos, etc. Need to keep something for myself and my closest friends as well.

Peace , R

no laura and novah are here all the time ?

and its your decision

im just interested in the way the record demos

can you at least tell me if they sound anything like the ones we have already

becuase their really good :shame:

Well, okay Rob. It is your decision, and I'm sure we'll all be okay if we don't get to hear one little Coldplay demo. What you've given us already is fantastic!

In the end, I'm just glad the 'selective PM-ing' idea didn't end up happening. I found that very unfair to others who weren't there at the right place at the right time to experience the lovely songs. I'm glad it had the opportunity to spread through to the diehard fans at coldplaying - and, thankfully, it hasn't spread much other places either! We tried our best to keep the demos contained, and although it could have been done much, much better, many of us were content with having the songs and listening to them and appreciating them. :)

Peace , R

do you mind telling us just how many of these demos you have? does it stop at the 9 leaked so far? please dont regret posting these demos, this is the first time i've been genuinely excited about new coldplay music since the release of violet hill so you've made me very happy. and im sure im not alone.

do you mind telling us just how many of these demos you have? does it stop at the 9 leaked so far? please dont regret posting these demos, this is the first time i've been genuinely excited about new coldplay music since the release of violet hill so you've made me very happy. and im sure im not alone.

*raises hand* :laugh3:

your not :smug2:

yeah i want to atleast know how many there are :shy:

and laura i mean your not somone who just made and acount to get these songs and post them on youtube :rolleyes:

lol

anyone have a link to the demos? :wacko:

jk :D

no laura and novah are here all the time ?

and its your decision

im just interested in the way the record demos

can you at least tell me if they sound anything like the ones we have already

becuase their really good :shame:

I'll rather not talk about it here in the forum..because that will just get everyone else going;) Is that you in picture by the way? Look really cute...;)

you're not a pervert, right?

i cracked up at that laura :lol:

Ha ha...that made me laugh;) Is it forbidden to give eachother compliments in the 'coldplaying world'?

:P:laugh3:

I'll rather not talk about it here in the forum..because that will just get everyone else going;) Is that you in picture by the way? Look really cute...;)

yes it is me ? :lol:

thankyou :blush: