Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fail.

I was afraid that was gonna happen!

Just 'cause some people don't have over 50 posts (me included) doesn't mean their gonna upload the songs onto Youtube and stuff.

I know, but a lot of the time they do. 50 posts is not a huge ask, I think it's reasonable. You've already got 36, you'd only need an extra 24 and that can be gotten easily.

Love the end of 'The Fall of Man' where Chris uses the opening line from Springsteen's 'Hungry Heart'!

And regards to the idea of not giving the demos to people under 50 posts, I think thats a little harsh, but can understand why. I'm only on 84, but I consider myself a huge fan. I found this site ages ago, but only read it until joining in Feb, now I just don't have the time to be on here for a large amount of time with College work and working for Weymouth FC.

But dont be too harsh on people, I think they were always going to get onto the rest of the web in one way or another. And theres no reason why other fans shouldnt be given the chance to hear these beautiful pieces of music.

IMO.

Fail.

I know, but a lot of the time they do. 50 posts is not a huge ask, I think it's reasonable. You've already got 36, you'd only need an extra 24 and that can be gotten easily.

True,so it's easly to score 50 post,than be a member for years. :confused:

It's not good idea.

Well, it doesn't matter now, since the demos are spread and out of our control. People looking for a quick download won't hang around to make the effort of getting 50 posts, though. People want a download when they ask and go away.

Love the end of 'The Fall of Man' where Chris uses the opening line from Springsteen's 'Hungry Heart'!

And regards to the idea of not giving the demos to people under 50 posts, I think thats a little harsh, but can understand why. I'm only on 84, but I consider myself a huge fan. I found this site ages ago, but only read it until joining in Feb, now I just don't have the time to be on here for a large amount of time with College work and working for Weymouth FC.

But dont be too harsh on people, I think they were always going to get onto the rest of the web in one way or another. And theres no reason why other fans shouldnt be given the chance to hear these beautiful pieces of music.

IMO.

exactly my thoughts mate. saying people with under 50 posts don't deserve to hear the demos is totally absurd. even people who aint in this forum have the right to hear them. I know many hardcore coldplay fans who never come on coldplaying. personally I simply dont have the time to come on here everyday, let alone every second, like some people do here!! I’ve got college, SU, work, LIFE!! but that doesn't make me a lesser fan compared to anybody else here. I actually find what robmat said quite offensive. who is he to be so selective of who has the right to hear it and who doesn't. having unreleased demos in your collection doesn't make you superior in any way. now that I think of it I’d rather not knew about these demos. we dont know how Chris feels about this. we’re not even sure if what we’re doin here is legal. hopefully it wont turn into a huge scandal, cuz at the end of the day, I promise you all the demos will be all over the place in two or three months. you cant control everyones actions and their consequences. someone will probaly put them on youtube soon!

well welcome to the site! you're here because you are either madly in love with coldplay, or, you, like me, are stalking chris martin :sneaky:

oh comeon' laura

stalk is such a ...:thinking:

well... its something that un fans (uncool people :smart:)

call us (cool people :cool4:)

"anti fan" word :rolleyes: