✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't leak them. He's just spreading them around. :rolleyes:

That is so true. I feel like this guy is taking too much credit for all this;) And he sure is spreading them around. I might as well have put them on YouTube right away. As long as this thread is alive, perejro is going to be busy passing these demos around. That was not really the idea my friend.

Rob

ps. Got one more thing in my collection...but definately holding on to that now. Ds.

That is so true. I feel like this guy is taking too much credit for all this;) And he sure is spreading them around. I might as well have put them on YouTube right away. As long as this thread is alive, perejro is going to be busy passing these demos around. That was not really the idea my friend.

Rob

ps. Got one more thing in my collection...but definately holding on to that now. Ds.

*facepalm

holy crap rob how do you get this stuff

if we tell you your amazing will you give it to us :D

However, that was just the "ps" of my post;) Hope it came across that I'm not happy with the way these demos are being mass spread. But of course, I was naive to think they would only stay with a limited amount of people. And the fact that this thread is still here only draws even more attention.

R

im sorry rob :embarassed:

i tried to keep them low key but some people i guess couldnt help themselves

and you know what i dont think it was anyone that was here before (kyle. kaitie. jc >ect>)

you know the new people just started coming in when you were about to post them im sorry :shame:

Rob, unfortunately, that's the thing that happens with the Internet--even on a somewhat insulated forum like this. You're always going to have those people who spread things around, even if it's not wanted. That's just the result of a largely anonymous way of communication. The second you posted them, the odds were against them staying contained here (though I really wish they did).

Hopefully this didn't disappoint you too much and make you refuse to post other unreleased Coldplay goods. I think the diehards here did their best to keep the demos to themselves, but what else can you do? Regardless of how it happened, once again, thanks for posting in the end. Truly excellent stuff--and I do think you made the right decision to post them.