✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@robmatt

not sure if anyone asked you this or not. but what did you think of the demos? have you listened to them a few times? i think im upto listen 20 or something haha. i dont think i've listened to VLV that many times. it really proves what a musicial genius chris martin is.

and this is what i mean :dozey:

*facepalm

If you would have followed this thread at least for a day you would have had these demos. But too late mate...sorry;) Alternatively ask Pajaro, cause hell probably give them too you anyway.

@robmatt

not sure if anyone asked you this or not. but what did you think of the demos? have you listened to them a few times? i think im upto listen 20 or something haha. i dont think i've listened to VLV that many times. it really proves what a musicial genius chris martin is.

No kidding. The man can improv a song (and a GOOD song) about shrimp and aubergine in TEN SECONDS. :lol:

@robmatt

Yeah, demos (especially in the modern age) often have a lot more raw energy and emotion than the final version of a song. Can often sound too perfect, sterile and and soulless (not saying this is the case with Coldplay). But demos often speak to people on a different level. That's why peoria often love recordings from

the early days, cause they still had this raw emotion (and some mistakes) left.

R

If you would have followed this thread at least for a day you would have had these demos. But too late mate...sorry;) Alternatively ask Pajaro, cause hell probably give them too you anyway.

i have the demos and i have followed for more than a day ive been following for like three :?

and whos pajaro ?