✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva La Vida... demos thread

robmatt

Btw, I got my share from perejro. I mean I was here early on, but I can't get online yesterday and hence I missed the big launch. So he sorta helped me out... and I thank him.

although I actually can PM coldplaykb for it.... BLAME ME!! BLAME ME!!! I'm guilty!!!:(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, this thread is longggg! :P

Well, last I checked there were still only the original 3 demos (I'm very out of the loop right now, I know :lol:). Now I'm pretty sure everything has been leaked, right? So how would I go about getting the rest of the demos? (If I'm allowed to ask that. I don't know, everything seems kind of taboo right now. :uhoh:)

Someone's help would be greatly appreciated!

Ahhh, this thread is longggg! :P

Well, last I checked there were still only the original 3 demos (I'm very out of the loop right now, I know :lol:). Now I'm pretty sure everything has been leaked, right? So how would I go about getting the rest of the demos? (If I'm allowed to ask that. I don't know, everything seems kind of taboo right now. :uhoh:)

Someone's help would be greatly appreciated!

You could PM coldplaykb - or, as most people are, PM perejro. They'll happily give you the songs, only if you promise to not post them on other sites.

*sigh*

I'm sorry things turned out this way robmatt. It was okay when bear was helping out, but perejo gave them to everyone (over 100, goddamn), even people who had signed up simply for the sake of the demos.

It didn't help that that idiot ColdSpot on coldplaybootlegs uploaded them there - I don't think it would have spread everywhere if it wasn't for him being a moron. Not sure I'll go back there that much now - they whined so much last year about Coldplaying reuploading their bootlegs in MP3 and how it was violating the original uploader's wishes and now they do this and ruin our chances of getting more materials like this and respecting the OU's terms. Hmph.

Unhappy Cobalt is unhappy.

EDIT - Not to mention some idiot pandered on about how they'd change the title from something less obvious and then when robmatt was seemingly gone they REFUSED TO. Great work, guys.

Rob, you can change it yourself by going to the first page, clicking the "edit" button and then selecting "Go Advanced". Then you edit the text in the "Title" box above the main text of the post to something else.

hm.. i would just like to say that i gave them to no one who joined in july 2009.

and to ones i didnt know from the forum, i wrote a little speech about not giving them out.

its sad it turned out this way):

I nearly had a heart attack when everyone started suggesting that the demos should only be sent to those that had been a member for a few years.

Not every new member is untrustworthy!

I guess it was inevitable that they would spread.

*raises a feeble hand*

Yeah! Don't judge newbies... just 'cause we're new don't mean we'll Youtube!

(SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!)

hm.. i would just like to say that i gave them to no one who joined in july 2009.

and to ones i didnt know from the forum, i wrote a little speech about not giving them out.

its sad it turned out this way):

Uhuhu. I see I must explain a little.

I send PM,only for long standing members,so don't worry.

Well i can stop do it,no problem,I just try do my best for community :cry:

Hey there bear and perejro..

I think all of these are just misunderstandings. For people like me who were not present during the 15minutes of downloading time, you guys had been very helpful so we thank you.

This is the internet, so things bound to be available to the world anyhow.

New or old members, it doesn't matter...We do not know whether it's the new members or the old ones who did that.

I don't blame anyone for being angry that it's on youtube or out in the open, I just think that it's not nice to point fingers, especially to those who are trying to help..

Especially ANGRY COBALT. :lol:

Uhuhu. I see I must explain a little.

I send PM,only for long standing members,so don't worry.

Well i can stop do it,no problem,I just try do my best for community :cry:

Well, no offense, but I did see a couple of people with one to three posts thanking you in this thread. Don't make me go back and quote them.

I think

I think giving the link to long standing members is fine. But no one under 50 for sure. If they signed up just for the Demo's sorry, you aint fan enough to deserve them like most of this site.

this would have been the most effective method to get them and keep it circulating, but nobody thought about it at the time.

I send people who have even less than 10 post.

But those people sign on forum about 1 or 2 years ago,so what's the problem.

I think it's fairly.

Edit: i check pm's,and there's only 4 people who have less than 10 post,but signed log time ago.

this would have been the most effective method to get them and keep it circulating, but nobody thought about it at the time.

I was afraid that was gonna happen!

Just 'cause some people don't have over 50 posts (me included) doesn't mean their gonna upload the songs onto Youtube and stuff.