Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2||CUZ WE IZ COOL

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 334.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! So I was a little bit affected by allergies and thought of this story. It's short and light. I hope you like it;)!

ย 

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Guy had the flu.

ย 

He was lying on his bed, trying to get some sleep but there was a massive headache that wouldnโ€™t let him do that. The strong, manly side of him told him he would be fine alone, it was just a regular flu; the weak side of him told him to call his mom. These were the moments when he longed for her kind personality, always taking care of him.

ย 

But he was in America, in a foreign hotel room, miles away from his family. Somehow, the flu made him much more homesick than usual. And that was saying a lot.

ย 

His eyes were semi closed, his nose was red, his cheeks were rosy and his whole body ached. He felt like crap.

ย 

As he was reaching for his glass of water, Chris, Will and Jonny came into his room.

ย 

โ€œHey, man, are you feeling any better?โ€ Jonny asked, with a look of pity on his face.

ย 

Guy looked at him with his best beaten puppy face. โ€œI want my mom.โ€

ย 

โ€œIโ€™m sorry, man, but you know sheโ€™s in London and, come on, you just have the flu.โ€ Will said, as nicely as possible. Whenever Guy got sick, he would be needy and childish in his opinion. Chris would say it was just his inner child that came to life when the grown man was down.

ย 

โ€œBut I need someone to hold my hand.โ€ He said, pouting at the other three men.

ย 

โ€œHere, Iโ€™ll hold your hand.โ€ Chris said, moving to sit on the bed near his friend. He reminded him of his son so much.

ย 

โ€œAnd she would make me tea.โ€ He looked to the window, longingly.

ย 

โ€œIโ€™ll work on that.โ€ Jonny promptly grabbed the phone, waiting for the room service to appear in the next minutes. โ€œI even ordered those croissants you love.โ€

ย 

โ€œThank you.โ€ Guy said, gratefully, sniffling.

ย 

โ€œDo you need some tissues? Your nose is kind ofโ€ฆ dripping.โ€ Will suggested, grimacing.

ย 

โ€œSure, thanks, Willy-Chilly.โ€

ย 

โ€œWhat did you call me?โ€

ย 

โ€œWilly-Chilly, I thought it sounded good in my head.โ€ Guy said, shrugging, moving his body to change his position. His hand though kept linked to Chrisโ€™s. โ€œI would do that to my mom when she took care of me, make up cute names for her, but sheโ€™s not hereโ€ฆโ€ He explained, choking up at the end.

ย 

โ€œDonโ€™t cry, Guy. Youโ€™ll see your mom soon. Sshhh.โ€ Chris reassured him, caressing his hair with his free hand.

ย 

โ€œOh, dear God, here we go.โ€ Will sighed, knowing there was more to come.

ย 

โ€œWill, can you please turn on the TV for me?โ€ Guy asked, his lips trembling from sobbing.

ย 

โ€œOf course.โ€ He grabbed the remote. โ€œWhat do you want to watch?โ€

ย 

โ€œI wantโ€ฆ I want to see a movie.โ€

ย 

โ€œWhich one?โ€

ย 

โ€œI think I have Titanic in my bag somewhere.โ€

ย 

โ€œWhat?! Youโ€™re on tour and you carry around a copy of Titanic?โ€ Will questioned him in disbelief, while Chris looked away from Guy, laughing quietly. Jonny didnโ€™t hide his amusement.

ย 

โ€œYou are such a girl.โ€ He stated, grinning at the bassist.

ย 

โ€œI am NOT! Itโ€™s just, I like the movie, thereโ€™s a lot of interesting design aspects I appreciate.โ€ He lied, protesting, not enjoying the mocking from his friends. His mom would never mock him.

ย 

โ€œOkay, okay.โ€ Chris said, trying to calm him down. โ€œLetโ€™s watch that.โ€

ย 

Two hours later, Guy had his head rested on Chrisโ€™s shoulder, both crying and holding tissues

to their noses.

ย 

โ€œItโ€™s just so sad.โ€ Guy said.

ย 

โ€œI know.โ€ Chris agreed, his vision blurry from the cascading tears.

ย 

Will and Jonny looked at each other, unfazed by the moviesโ€™ tragic outcome. They shook their heads simultaneously.

ย 

โ€œSometimes, I still wonder what would have happened if Jack had survived.โ€ Chris admitted. โ€œI think they would have at least 5 children.โ€ He said, a dreamy look on his face.

ย 

โ€œHe would be huge in America, with his art, I think.โ€ Guy continued, sadly.

ย 

โ€œYeah.โ€

ย 

They fell in silence, sighing deeply at the same time. The other two men just kept frowning in confusion.

ย 

โ€œThanks, you guys. I feel so much better now.โ€ Guy said, sipping from his tea. He lost count of how many cups of tea he had by now. โ€œI think tomorrow Iโ€™ll be as good as new.โ€

ย 

โ€œGlad we could help.โ€ Will said, getting up from his place on the bed.

ย 

โ€œIโ€™ll see you guys tomorrow.โ€ He said, waving at his friends as they walked out of the room.

ย 

โ€œHey, Chris!โ€

ย 

โ€œWhat, man?โ€ The singer asked, looking back at Guy, his hand on the door.

ย 

โ€œDo you want to stay here and watch Message in a Bottle?โ€

ย 

ย 

ย 

Alright, so here's my crack at a Coldplay fic.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Here, Have A Cake (or In Which Chris and Jonny Are Complete Dorks)

ย 

ย 

ย 

A gust of wind danced past Jonny and right over the lake to the sky. He leaned over the railing on the side of the bridge, breathing in the fresh water, and squinted into the sun. Jonny swore he could almost see the fish swimming in the water below. A gush of warm settled next to him as Chris brushed their shoulders together and leaned into Jonny a bit.

ย 

Jonny watched Chris out of the corner of his eye; the other man was focused on the waters ahead, his hand adjusted the sunglasses perched on his nose and a small smile crept up the corners of his lips. Jonny couldnโ€™t help but snicker. He couldnโ€™t help but shake his head and laugh at the clichรฉ him and Chris had walked themselves into.

ย 

Despite being completely clueless, Chris busted out in laughter too. His head tilted back in dramatic effect and he shook Jonnyโ€™s shoulder with his hand.

ย 

โ€œWhatโ€™s up, Jonnyboy?โ€ Chris said with a grin. Jonny only shrugged, though, and ducked his head to rest on the wooden railing.

ย 

When someone called from behind that they were leaving, Chris tugged on his arm for them to go. Jonny moaned into the wood. It wasnโ€™t a comfortable position, but he had just started to enjoy the open air

ย 

โ€œHey, come on.โ€ Chris continued pull on Jonnyโ€™s arm despite the other man not looking like he was going to budge anytime soon.

ย 

The wind picked up again and Jonny raised his head as the breeze rushed past his face. He let out a sigh in defeat and turned to leave. Almost on cue, the wind came blowing past Jonny again. This time it was powerful enough to lift his hat right off his head. Jonny flailed up his arms in panic, but Chris just watched helplessly as the hat fell into the water.

ย 

โ€œShit!โ€ exclaimed Jonny, โ€œI canโ€™t believe it!โ€ It wasnโ€™t exactly his favorite hat but that didnโ€™t mean he didnโ€™t like the thing. Heโ€™s been through good times with it. Jonny thought about the small hole at the back where a few strands of his hair would stick out. He frowned as the hat sank slowly.

ย 

But any moping was interrupted with Chrisโ€™ laughter. Jonny pouted when Chris slapped him on the back, but he couldnโ€™t help but break into a smile at the situation.

ย 

โ€œShut up,โ€ Jonny said, still smiling. He bumped into Chris as he passed him by.

ย 

โ€œHow โ€˜bout I buy you a new one?โ€ Chris sped to catch up with Jonny.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Chris sang in the shower. Jonny wasnโ€™t surprised, but Chris always sang these pop songs from the 80s. And he sand them with such passion that Jonny canโ€™t help but wonder if Chris also sang into a hairbrush in his underwear at home.

ย 

Chris also danced in the shower.

ย 

Jonny found this out while taking a piss, of all things. It wasnโ€™t until he flushed the toilet and was in the process of washing his hands that he addressed this to Chris who was happily doing some weird jazz hand movement behind the curtain while singing I Touch Myself in falsetto.

ย 

โ€œAre you dancing?โ€

ย 

Chris stopped singing right away and Jonny could tell that Chris was probably blushing like mad. Chris didnโ€™t say anything, opting to laugh instead.

ย 

โ€œHow are you real?โ€ Jonny was stifling in a laugh himself. โ€œIโ€™ll leave you to it, then.โ€

ย 

They didnโ€™t talk about it after that. Jonny could imagine Chris doing a victory lap in his head. That all went away, though, when Jonny heard a huge thud and crash a week later.

ย 

He rushed through the doors to find Chris sprawled out on the tub. The shower curtains were draped over an embarrassed Chris who just stayed there clutching at them for dear life. The nozzle still gushed out water in a way that teased the defeated look on Chrisโ€™ face.

ย 

โ€œWhat happened?โ€ Jonny scanned the room, but nothing else was disturbed. He pitied his friend โ€“ and didnโ€™t want water all over the floor โ€“ so Jonny went over to turn off the water. He then picked up the curtain rod and luckily reattached it back with no problem. Chris sat up to wrap his arms around his knees and hug them close to his chest.

ย 

โ€œOkay, donโ€™t tell me,โ€ Jonny said as he sat down on the toilet and tried to figure out what happened.

ย 

โ€œI was singing Madonna,โ€ Chris finally said. It took a couple seconds, but Jonnyโ€™s eyes widened when he realized-

ย 

โ€œOh, god, donโ€™t tell me you fell while-โ€

ย 

โ€œWhite guys really shouldnโ€™t dance,โ€ Chris admitted, hiding his face in his knees.

ย 

Jonny couldnโ€™t even pretend that wasnโ€™t funny, but that was okay because Chris was chuckling too.

ย 

ย 

ย 

They had sex one time in college. It was awkward and weird and they promised to never talk about it again. It wasnโ€™t hard because they stopped talking altogether for two weeks, until Chris called at two in the morning saying that Jonny was his best friend and he didnโ€™t want to let that go.

ย 

Jonny missed Chris. He didnโ€™t say that, though. Instead he said that he didnโ€™t want Chris to stop being his best friend too. It essentially meant the same thing.

ย 

Sometimes Jonny wondered what would have happened if Chris hadn't called. Would he have had the balls to put everything behind him by himself and get a hold of Chris? It wasnโ€™t that he wanted to admit he was a wuss โ€“ a girl to some extent โ€“ but Jonny wondered if Chris would have called were Chris not such a desperate of a person sometimes.

ย 

Jonny wondered what would have happened hadnโ€™t they stayed friends so often that he cracked one day and asked Chris.

ย 

They were sitting in the back of the bus, away from everyone else. Jonny leaned back which resulted in him hitting his head against the window, the shades moving at the impact. Chris was strumming on his guitar but stopped the second the question left Jonnyโ€™s mouth. Jonny listened as the notes vibrated in the air. Then, it was completely silent.

ย 

โ€œWhat?โ€ Chris eyed Jonny suspiciously, like Jonny had asked Chris some sort of trick question.

ย 

โ€œI, um.โ€ Jonny was lost for words after that. โ€œI -- nevermind.โ€

ย 

Except Chris looked like he had been driven completely mad after that, to the point where he got so twitchy that he ended up spilling coffee all over Willโ€™s shirt when Jonny called after him. Jonny seriously didnโ€™t know that it was such a touchy subject for Chris, he thought as Will gave a death glare that looked like it would scare an entire army away.

ย 

All that day, Chris thought up things that could be written on his tombstone if Will did decide to murder him. And finally settled for:

ย 

HERE LIES

CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY JOHN MARTIN

ย 

A BIT OF A JACKASS.

BUT HERE, HAVE A CAKE.

ย 

When he showed this to Guy, well, they laughed. Then Guy cornered Jonny and asked what Jonny did.

ย 

โ€œWhat makes you think I did anything?โ€ Jonny was seriously offended by Guyโ€™s assumption.

ย 

โ€œBecause sometimes you and Chris are no better than a couple of schoolgirls,โ€ Guy said blatantly and walked away. Jonny couldnโ€™t tell if Guy lost interest or already knew what was up with Chris and him. But he was easily convinced to talk to Chris.

ย 

That was really easy too; Jonny wasnโ€™t sure if he should be thankful or not. It wasnโ€™t like he expected some great romantic comedy adventure where heโ€™d have to make some sort of big gesture in order to get Chris to listen. No, all Jonny did was ask Chris if they could talk. And they talked like adults they were.

ย 

โ€œI thought you were hinting that you didnโ€™t want to be friends anymore.โ€ Hurt was written all over Chrisโ€™ face.

ย 

โ€œWhat?โ€ Jonny laughed.

ย 

โ€œI thought you-โ€œ

ย 

โ€œThatโ€™s supid.โ€ Jonny laughed again. โ€œWhy would you even think that?โ€

ย 

Chris didnโ€™t say anything, but Jonny let Chris off easy and accepted that as an answer.

ย 

โ€œOkay.โ€ Jonny nodded and then turned to leave. โ€œIโ€™ll buy you a beer, come on.โ€

ย 

ย 

ย 

The crickets are loud enough to be heard through the window. But other than that, it was quiet as heck. Chris couldnโ€™t sleep so Jonny offered to stay up with him for a while. They were laying there in the dark for about an hour, not saying a word to each other, just staring up at the ceiling. Jonny watched the shadows made from the moon shining into the room move with the wind.

ย 

โ€œThis is ridiculous,โ€ Jonny whispered into the air.

ย 

โ€œThought you fell asleep by now,โ€ Chris whispered back. The shadows were contorting into what looked a lot like deformed bears. Chris spoke again, โ€œhey Jonnyboy?โ€

ย 

Jonny closed his eyes and hummed out a โ€˜yeah.โ€™ Maybe he was getting old, but Jonny was already tired. That feeling didnโ€™t last long when a surge of light hit Jonny in the face. Jonny groaned and turned to Chris by the light switch.

ย 

โ€œCanโ€™t sleep,โ€ Chris said like Jonny didnโ€™t know. Giving Chris a long look first, Jonny heaved out a sigh and sat up. Chris nodded when Jonny patted the spot next to him and he took the invitation to sit there. They didnโ€™t even talk and Jonny thought that they could have both easily drifted off to sleep if Chris hadnโ€™t turned on the lights.

ย 

He didnโ€™t dwell on it, though, and poked Chris on his side to get some sort of response out of him. Might at well at least talk while theyโ€™re both awake.

ย 

Jonny didnโ€™t expect Chris to kiss him.

ย 

It was sloppy โ€“ dopey, almost โ€“ and their noses bumped into each other. Still, it was nice, different โ€“ a lot different than the first time they had kissed years ago.

ย 

โ€œSorry, I just wanted to, you know,โ€ Chris whispered when he pulled away from the kiss. He had this dorky smile on his face.

ย 

โ€œYeah,โ€ Jonny whispered back even though he didnโ€™t know. Still, he dove in for another kiss. The kiss was a lot more coordinated than the previous one and it confirmed that, really, it was a lot different from back in college. Jonny remembered this lanky-looking guy that always hid in the back and hesitated before even making a step.

ย 

Chris led confidently in the kiss. Still, Jonny knew Chris was pretty much the same guy from their college days, even as he pressed hard against Jonnyโ€™s lips.

ย 

Jonny didnโ€™t know how long it went for, but it ended abruptly โ€“ with Chris falling asleep in the middle of kissing Jonny.

ย 

Jonny couldnโ€™t believe it. He didnโ€™t know how these things happened to him. But they did, and all Jonny could do was turn off the lights and take Chrisโ€™ bed while Chris slept in his.

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ€œIโ€™m the worst cheater ever,โ€ Chris admitted to Jonny the next day. They were drinking coffee on the bus, waiting for everyone to return. Will gave them a weird look but slipped on his headphones and chose to ignore them. โ€œI asked Gwyneth first. Two weeks ago.โ€

ย 

โ€œOh.โ€ Jonny raised an eyebrow at Chris. โ€œHuh. And she said yes?โ€

ย 

โ€œShe said Iโ€™m not supposed to ask her if I could cheat on her.โ€ Chris scratched the back of his neck. โ€œThen said it was between you and meโ€ฆ and then complimented me on telling her.โ€

ย 

โ€œWho says that?โ€ Jonny laughed loudly, earning another weird look from Will.

ย 

โ€œShe does.โ€ Chris looked offended.

ย 

โ€œItโ€™s not happening again.โ€ Jonny looked down at his coffee and asked, โ€œDo you think sheโ€™s mad?โ€ Luckily, he decided to look up again because Chris was waggling his eyebrows at Jonny.

ย 

โ€œYou both are dumb,โ€ Will said from behind them.

ย 

โ€œAt least I keep my hats from falling off bridges.โ€ Chris said it like he was twelve. Still, he patted the hat on his head to make sure it was there; Jonny then paused and threw the thing at Chris.

ย 

โ€œYou should keep them from hitting your head,โ€ Jonny grinned cheekily. They all couldnโ€™t help but laugh.

ย 

โ€œCome on, letโ€™s go be idiots over there.โ€ Chris walked off the back of the bus whistling some made-up tune. Jonny happily followed close behind.

ย 

ย 

  • Author

Secret's, Lies & Lust XVII

THE FINAL PART!

ย 

ย 

ย 

"I'm sorry Marcus! Look, can I meet you somwhere? At yours? I know where you live, yeah, I'll come right up. Crying? Me? I'm not crying, haha, look I'll be there soon!" Will said, sliding down his phone, putting it in his pocket and wiping a tear away.

ย 

Crying, Gwyneth approached her daughter. "Alright, Apple, now you've got to be a good girl for me while we get through a few things"

"Where is Guy? Is he okay?" Apple asked.

"No, he's not, he's in a better place now, he'll be very happy and will be with Jonny and all sorts of other people!" Gwyneth replied, wiping her face clean with a tissue.

Apple began to cry. "Shh-shh-shh Apple! Don't cry, don't cry!" Gwyneth said, hugging and comforting her daughter.

ย 

"A murder charge? Guy's dead?" Chris said, not believing what has happened. "Yes" replied the policeman as Chris stood up and looked away, holding back tears.

"Come with us, Mr Martin, we have a few questions!" the policeman said. Chris followed him out the door, looked around and then ran off.

"Hey, hey, get back here!" Shouted the policeman. "Stop the man!" Chris moved between people, running out of the police station's front doors. He looked around for a getaway but with none in sight he just ran down the street.

ย 

"Guy's dead?" Will said, listening to Gwyneth calling him on the phone. "I'm sorry that lover boys gone!" Will shouted, slamming his phone on the floor. Will was in a shop and grabbed a bottle of wine, concealing it in his coat and walking off.

ย 

"Yes, I rang you earlier, about the wedding, well I'd like you to cancel it. Oh no, I havn't had second thoughts, no, my boyfriends dead!" Gwyneth shouted into her phone as she ended the call before looking down at her daughter. "I'm sorry Apple, come here, it's all going to be alright!"

ย 

Chris continued running and turning onto the street where Gwyneth's house was. Chris ran towards the door, knocking on it. "Will, are you in there? Will, it's Chris, I need your help!"

"Daddy?" came a voice from inside.

"Moses, is that you? Moses, can you open the door, please?" Chris asked, as Moses opened the front door.

"Daddy!" Moses said, jumping into his father's arms.

"I've missed you, Moses! Is Uncle Will in?" Chris asked, smiling, before hearing police sirens and grabbing his son, running inside the house and locking the door.

"Is he in?" Chris said, more aggression in his voice.

"No, i'm alone!" Moses replied, looking up to his father and smiling.

ย 

Will was standing outside Marcus' flat, drinking his bottle of wine. It was half-empty. Half-empty was Will's slant on life, the glass is half-empty- not half-full. Will grabbed a tissue out of his pocket and stuffed it into the top of the bottle, checked his pocket for a lighter (which he had) and concealed the wine bottle in his coat before knocking on Marcus' door.

"Hey Will!" Marcus said before Will punched him, knocking him onto the ground. Will had knocked him out, Will stepped back as he grabbed the wine bottle out of his coat, picked up his lighter, lighted the end of the tissue, threw it and ran out of the flat as a big explosion happened. Will was knocked onto the floor but quickly stood up and ran off.

ย 

"Will, pick up! Hey, Will, can I meet you, I need to talk, I need your help!" Chris said, talking to Will on the phone.

"Alright Chris?" Will asked, walking down the street.

"Yes but come over to my house, I need to do something! I need to get out the country!" Chris said.

"How come?" Will asked.

"I've done something stupid!" Chris replied.

"Haha! So have I" Will said. "I'll be there in a few minutes!"

ย 

Two policemen began to walk down the hospital corridor, meeting with Gwyneth.

"Gwyneth?" asked one of the policemen.

"Yes?" Gwyneth asked, standing up, clutching her daughter close next to her.

"It's Chris, he's ran off, do you have any idea where he could be?" replied the policeman.

"Ran off? How the hell could you let him do that? Are you policemen stupid or something? That man is a killer and I want him sent to jail!" Gwyneth demanded "And I don't know where he is!" Gwyneth continued, clutching her daughter's hand and storming off.

ย 

The doorbell rang, Chris ran to answer the door. It was Will. "Will, it's great to see you man!" said Chris, smiling.

"It's great to see you too!" Will replied, smiling.

"I need to get out the country, I've got a friend in America, he said we could come over and stay with him!" Chris said.

"What did you do?" Will asked.

"I ran out of the police station, Guy has died!" Chris said, looking away.

"I know, it's sad!" Will said, rolling his eyes.

"What did you do?" Chris asked

"Me? Well, I set fire to Marcus' flat!" Will said, grinning.

"What? Really? You psycho!" Chris replied, laughing. "Now, Will we've got a flight in one hour, we need to get out of here!"

ย 

"Taxi!" Gwyneth exclaimed, walking out the Hospital doors, to be met with a Taxi, letting Apple in first, she followed suit. "Driver, could you take me to my house?" Gwyneth asked.

"Your house? Where's that?" replied the driver.

"I'm Gwyneth Paltrow! Don't you know where my house is?"

ย 

"Will, just take a few of my clothes! We need to get a move on!" Chris demanded as he scurried threw his wardrobe throwing clothes into his suitcase.

"Can't we stop at mine?" Will asked, sitting on the bed.

"No! We don't have the time!"

ย 

"I've got an idea!" said one of the policemen walking down the hospital corridor.

"What's that?" replied the other, walking in line with his colleague.

"I think I know where Chris may be! I think he might be at Gwyneth's house!"

"Yeah, what a great idea!"

The two of them ran out of the hospital and jumped into their police car.

ย 

"Driver? Can you go any faster?" Gwyneth exclaimed, looking at her watch.

"I'm going as fast as it is legal to!" Replied the driver.

"I'll give you an extra ยฃ50 to get there quicker!" Gwyneth replied. The driver took her money and sped down the road, being followed by the two men in their police car.

ย 

"Woah! this driver's going fast!" said one of the policemen, following the car.

"Look we need to get to Gwyneth's house!" replied the other, munching on a bag of crisps.

"We are almost there, besides it looks like this taxi driver is going that way aswell!"

"Maybe that's Gwyneth in the taxi?"

ย 

"Hurry up for god's sake!" Chris shouted, throwing clothes into Will's suitcase which was laying empty.

"I'm looking for good stuff to take!" replied Will, looking threw Chris' old draws "Hey why did you leave all your stuff here?"

"It doesn't matter!" Chris replied, hurrying Will up.

ย 

The taxi stopped outside Gwyneth's house with the police car parking right behind it. Gwyneth got out with Apple as the two policemen got out of their car.

"Gwyneth!" said one of the policemen, looking over at Gwyneth.

"What are you doing here?" asked Gwyneth.

"Same reason you are! You know Chris is here!" replied the policeman.

ย 

"Come on Will!" Chris shouted behind him as he opened the front door with Moses in tow as he banged into Gwyneth.

"Chris! What the hell are you doing here?" Gwyneth exclaimed. Chris stood back as the Policemen walked up the drive.

"I'm coming, i'm coming!" Will said, walking out of the front door, looking behind him as he closed the door.

"Will, go home!" Gwyneth demanded. Will looked at Gwyneth, Chris and the policemen and began to walk down the drive and down the road.

"Chris Martin, you are under arrest for murder!" one of the policemen said, handcuffing Chris.

"Get him out of my sight!" Gwyneth demanded, walking into her house with Apple.

Chris cursed under his breathe as he was put in the police car.

ย 

"One way ticket to New York!" Will said, as he approached the check-in area at Heathrow airport. "Okay, the plane will be leaving in ten minutes, this way please!" replied the check-in girl, showing Will the way to the flight. Will smiled as he walked down the terminal, clutching his plane ticket.

ย 

"Kids!" Gwyneth said as she sat on the sofa. Apple and Moses looked up at her. "Come on here with me!" Gwyneth said, smiling. Apple and Moses jumped up on the sofa beside her. "Do you know how much I love you?" Gwyneth said, smiling, fighting back tears. Apple and Moses cuddled up close to their mother. "Lights will guide you home!" Apple said, smiling

"And ignite your bones!" Moses said.

"And we will try to fix you!" Apple and Moses said in unison, kissing their mother on the cheek

ย 

ย 

  • Author

N-N-N-NEW FANFIC! :D

ย 

ย 

The Daily Coldplayer

PART ONE

ย 

ย 

"Guys! I've gone and done something very silly!" Chris said, running into The Bakery's front room where Jonny, Will and Guy were sat.

"And what would that be?" Jonny asked, flipping through a magazine and not even looking at the man.

"I've bought a Newspaper buisness!" Chris replied.

Jonny, Will and Guy sat still, staring up at Chris. Guy's biscuit crumbled up into his cup of tea as he put his cup down, stood up and approached Chris.

"Chris, are you nuts? This means we have to run it, doesn't it?" Guy asked, worrying.

"Yes it does! Us four, the four musketeers!" Chris exclaimed, grinning.

At that moment, Phil ran into the room.

"Hey, can I help too?" Phil said, who had ran into the room holding a plate of cookies and wearing an apron. He was baking.

"Of course you can Phillip! Chris said, taking one of the cookies. Talking while he ate, Chris said "Guy's, it's going to be the best newspaper ever!"

"Let me get this straight!" Jonny said, sitting up. "We are going to run a paper with the five of us? What about a printer?"

"There's a printer there- there is everything!" Chris said, taking another cookie from Phil.

"Well I for one think it's a brilliant idea!" Phil said, happy that Chris was enjoying his cookies.

"So! If you are in, say in!" Chris asked.

"In!" Phil said.

"I'm in, obviously!" Chris said.

"In!" Will said.

"In!" said Jonny, looking over to Phil's plate and looking sad when he saw there were no cookies left.

"And you, Guy?" Chris asked.

"Oh go on!" Guy said, grinning.

"Woohoo! All we need now is a name!" Chris said, thinking.

"How about, The Daily Coldplayer!" Jonny said, his face beaming.

"Yeah!" Chris said, looking around for everyone elses approval. They did. "Then let's get to work!"

ย 

ย 

another C/J fic... and i took kyra's idea of writing a story where they're teenagers.

:surprised:

ย 

Scandalous

Part 1

ย 

ย 

First day of school. First day of eleventh grade, to be precise. I am sixteen years old, I am six feet tall (and still growing, my mum says), and I am scared. Afraid, really, of getting older. I'm an avid worrier, too, so I'm already going crackers over what I'm going to do with my life and how little time I have to decide. My mum tells me I'll be fine, but I don't believe her.

ย 

Walking through those doors again is quite an odd thing. On one hand, it feels like I've never left. Summer didn't really exist, did it? On the other hand, everything feels different. Certainly, we're all older now, and maybe even a tad bit more mature. Some people in different ways than others, if you catch my drift. Not me, of course. No one likes me enough.

ย 

As I walk down the hallway, trying to find my homeroom, I realise that I've gotten lost. You'd think that after going to the same school for two years, I'd know how to find my way to the classrooms. Alas, I'm an idiot and I somehow managed to end up on the complete opposite side of the building. So I ran, and ran like hell. It's something I'm quite good at doing, actually, so I luckily made it to the room just in time.

ย 

Unfortunately, there was only one seat open, and it was by the two people I hate most. Joe and Paul. They're the worst people ever. Absolute assholes. Nasty, disgusting, horrible, hateful creatures.

ย 

โ€œOh, look who it is!โ€ Joe exclaimed as I took my seat. I tried to ignore him, but he wasn't having any of that.

ย 

โ€œIs that who I think it is?โ€ Paul asked, annoyingly playing along.

ย 

โ€œWhy, yes, Paul, it's our dear friend Chrissy! Tell me, Chrissy, how was your summer?โ€

ย 

โ€œPiss off.โ€

ย 

โ€œAw, Chrissy! That's no way to treat your friends.โ€

ย 

โ€œYeah, Chrissy, you're making Joe and me sad with your meanness. Why are you so mean, Chrissy?โ€

ย 

โ€œCause you suck.โ€

ย 

โ€œOh. Oh,โ€ Joe said. โ€œThat's just hurtful. Now you're going to have to... what was it, 'say you're so sorry that you hurt me, 'cause you just can't live without me'?โ€ Tip number one: Don't let stupid people read your song lyrics.

ย 

โ€œYeah, that was it. Chrissy can't live without us.โ€

ย 

I turned my head in an attempt to ignore them again. I looked to my left, only to see that the seat next to me was occupied by a new face. He was looking over at me, petrified, but as soon as I turned he looked away.

ย 

โ€œHey, are you new here?โ€ I asked him. Usually I'm rather shy, but I needed to escape the torture of Joe and Paul, and something about him made me a bit more outgoing.

ย 

โ€œMe?โ€ he asked, looking back at me.

ย 

โ€œYeah.โ€

ย 

โ€œYes, I'm new. We just moved here a few weeks ago.โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, welcome to our 'lovely' school. I can assure you that not everyone is a jerk like these two,โ€ I said, pointing to the uglies next to me. โ€œFor example, me. I'm Chris.โ€

ย 

โ€œIt's nice to meet you, Chris. I'm Jonny.โ€

ย 

ย 

Finding My Sunshine (Part 10)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Guy's PoV

ย 

I heard Jonny and Carla broke up yesterday. I feel horrible, really, although I'm in love with Carla. In my opinion, I think they were a good match; they really enjoyed being around eachother.

ย 

It was hot as hell in the hotel. I could feel myself sweating in my bed. I heard a soft knock on my hotelroom door. I opened up the door finding Will and Chris in bathing suites. Will also wore a white tanktop, but other than the bathing suit Chris had on, he was wearing a silver necklace.

ย 

"You wanna' go swimming with us?" Chris asked. He extended his arm out towards with a towel.

ย 

"Sure," I said as I took the towel from Chris's hands. "Hold on one second." I told them as I quickly went back inside, got undressed and slipped on a black pair of swim trunks that had a slik red stripe down the side of my left leg. I ran out the door with my towel, following Chris and Will to the highest floor of the building.

ย 

When we got to the pool area on the roof, we saw Carla doing yoga on the poolside. Only in her bathing suit; it was a light green color with little white polka dots. It looked really good on her.

ย 

She quickly jumped up and slipped on a pair of her black workout pants. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

ย 

"We were going to go swimming. What are you doing here?" He asked.

ย 

"A little yoga... I'm done for now though." Carla said as she rolled up her yoga matt.

ย 

"Do you want to swim with us?" Chris asked her as he layed his towel on the plastic chair by the pool.

ย 

"Sure," she replied. "I'll just go get my towel real quick." She ran nto the building and ran slower as she approached it. I layed my towel on a plastic chair between Chris and Will's.

ย 

"Do you think you can handle it, Guy?" Chris asked as he leaned on the back of his chair, raising a brow.

ย 

"Handle what?"I asked him, although I knew what he was talking about.

ย 

Chris rolled his eyes and giggled. "Oh I don't know," he laughed. "Carla, in nothing but her bathing suit." he stated.

ย 

Will and I laughed. "Oh I think I can handle a chick in a bathing suit, Chris."

ย 

"So you think," Chris said as he turned his back on me. "Guess you've never seen her in a bathing suit before." He paused. "Very sexy, if you were to ask me. Don't tell Carla I think that though."

ย 

"Why not?" I asked him raising a brow to him. "Do you like her?" We all laughed.

ย 

"Yes," Chris replied. "That definetly is the obvious solutiuon, to why I think she is hot." He said sarcasticly. "Which would be the obvious answer to why all of you guys like her."

ย 

"Do not!" Me and Will snapped, our faces red.

ย 

"Oh ok," Chris said sarcasticly.

ย 

Before me and Will could speak again we saw Carla step towards us. I could have sworn I saw Will's jaw drop, but all I could see is Chris's smile staring down on me and Will saying 'Oh yeah, I was right'. Damn, did she look hot.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Violent Waters

Chapter 5--Parts 1 & 2

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

PART 1

ย 

โ€œJeremy?โ€ I called through the darkened room. โ€œJer, man...are you here?โ€

ย 

โ€œJesus, stop screaming,โ€ he drawled. โ€œIโ€™m right over here. Whatโ€™s up?โ€

ย 

โ€œYou never told me about the fucking depression that comes along with this stuff. Itโ€™s so fucking bad I can barely think straight! I didnโ€™t feel this shitty before I took my first one!โ€ I growled, shaking badly.

ย 

โ€œWell, some people get it...Um...but they donโ€™t usually complain about it. The benefits outweigh the side effects, comprende? Just take more,โ€ he muttered as he shrugged and lit a cigarette. I frowned, feeling a spark of hatred well up in my chest.

ย 

โ€œIโ€™m not a fucking junkie, I canโ€™t just โ€˜take moreโ€™!โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, I canโ€™t help you, man. Iโ€™m sorry. The mood swings just come with the package.โ€

ย 

โ€œFuck you,โ€ I moaned as I turned away to leave. How was I supposed to deal with these emotions? They were burying me completely, and I felt as if I were trying to breathe in a tunnel with no air. I didnโ€™t feel like myself anymore. Guy Berryman was dissolving away, being replaced by some skinny, unpredictable, dark-eyed shadow.

ย 

I made my way back to my flat, all the while wishing I could just throw myself off a bridge and end it all. โ€œGod, why me?โ€ I whispered to myself. โ€œWhy?โ€ I stuck my key in the lock only to find the door was already open. I swallowed nervously, my eyes flickering around the living room.

ย 

Jonny was sitting on my couch, holding the TV remote, slowly revolving it around in his hand. He looked up at me as I shut the door, and I felt my heart take off at a painfully fast pace. His face was a surreal mixture of anger and despair. He didnโ€™t have to say anything. I could tell that he knew.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

PART 2

ย 

We must have stayed there in silence more at least a minute before he finally spoke. โ€œWhat are you doing to yourself?โ€ he asked.

ย 

โ€œI donโ€™t know what youโ€™re talking about,โ€ I said shakily, too terrified to move towards him. But I didnโ€™t have to. He stood slowly and walked over to me, then hesitated at a distance.

ย 

โ€œYou were acting so different...I thought it was just the effects of the rape.โ€

ย 

โ€œIt is.โ€

ย 

Jonny shook his head, grimacing sadly. โ€œWhat are you on?โ€

ย 

โ€œIโ€™m not on anything,โ€ I insisted, clenching my hands into fists. โ€œWhy are you here? Did you fucking go through my things?โ€

ย 

โ€œNo, I didn't. Listen to me, Guy...โ€

ย 

โ€œNo, Jon!โ€ I cried, making him wince. โ€œWhy are you doing this? Why are you fucking doing this? Just leave me alone!โ€

ย 

โ€œI canโ€™t do that...โ€

ย 

โ€œYes you can!โ€ There were tears in my eyes now.

ย 

โ€œSee?โ€ he cried. โ€œIf you were yourself you would never act like this! Youโ€™re not...you!โ€

ย 

I felt myself sway as his words sunk in. If I wasnโ€™t myself, then who was I?

ย 

I walked past Jonny and into the kitchen, taking a half-finished bottle of beer from the fridge. I put it on the table and stared at it, too nauseous to take a sip. Jonny had followed me. โ€œI know youโ€™re on something. I donโ€™t know what, but...look at yourself. Youโ€™re losing weight, constantly shaking; you're all over the place...โ€

ย 

โ€œShut up. Shut up, you donโ€™t know anything about how I feel.โ€ The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them. โ€œYou have no right...โ€

ย 

"Show me your arm."

ย 

"What are you doing, looking for bloody track m--"

ย 

Before I could finish, Jonny grabbed me around the wrist and yanked me out of my seat. Startled and terrified, I fell back against the table and struggled to get out of his hold. I kicked him hard in the shins, and he grunted in pain and let me go. I grabbed the beer bottle off the table and scrambled to press myself against the counter, wanting to feel something solid against my back.

ย 

Jonny just looked at me, his eyes tear-filled. I choked back a sob; I couldnโ€™t stand the way he was staring at me. โ€œLook at you...โ€ he whispered. โ€œMy god, what happened to you?โ€

ย 

โ€œI was raped,โ€ I whispered. โ€œN-Now get out of my flat.โ€

ย 

โ€œJust tell me what youโ€™re using,โ€ he begged.

ย 

As an answer, I flung the bottle at the wall directly to Jonnyโ€™s right. It hit its mark, despite my disorientation, and shattered into amber shards. Jonny flinched and stumbled back, probably thinking Iโ€™d tried to kill him. I slid farther along the counter, waiting for him to retaliate. For a moment, he just continued to stare at me, his expression unreadable. โ€œCall me...if you need me,โ€ he said. With that, he left.

ย 

Finally, I walked up to where heโ€™d been and looked down at the mess Iโ€™d made. It was going to be a bitch to clean up.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Scandalous

Part 2

ย 

ย 

Over the next month or so, Jonny and I became great friends. We hung out all the time, and within a few weeks we knew practically everything about each other. Jonny was an only child, he'd lived in eight different places due to his dad's work forcing them to move all over the country, and when he was six years old his favorite song was โ€œCandy Girlโ€. That's practically Jonny in a nutshell.

ย 

It was a sunny day. A day that seemed ordinary, but it changed everything. Jonny and I were just chillin' in this field in the park after school, like we always did. We'd spend hours there everyday. Sometimes we'd stay there until it got dark, or even after. Once, my dad actually drove around looking for us, as it turned out we were there until nine o'clock.

ย 

But we couldn't help it. Time just seemed to fly by, and we both enjoyed each other's company. Whenever I was around Jonny, everything felt different. I was more confident, and more relaxed around him. He seemed to be more comfortable around me, as well. And no one could make me laugh like he could.

ย 

โ€œDo you think we hang out too much?โ€ he asked, plucking a few blades of grass out of the ground.

ย 

โ€œNo, why?โ€

ย 

โ€œIunno,โ€ he said, shrugging his shoulders. โ€œI mean, I don't think we do, either. Or maybe we do, but I don't care.โ€

ย 

โ€œWe're best friends, right?โ€ I asked.

ย 

โ€œYeah, I'd say so,โ€ he replied. โ€œWell, you're really the only friend I have here, seeing as I'm relatively new still.โ€

ย 

โ€œI've lived here my whole life and you're still the only friend I have.โ€ He looked up and gave me a little smile.

ย 

โ€œWe don't need anyone else.โ€

ย 

โ€œCome on,โ€ I said, standing up and running towards the bleachers. I jumped up the first few steps and stopped to wait for Jonny. As soon as he reached the bottom, I continued climbing, but I only reached the fourth step before stopping again.

ย 

โ€œYou run too fast,โ€ he complained, walking up next to me.

ย 

โ€œOh, boo. Look, ready?โ€ I spread my arms out and shouted, โ€œI'M KING OF THE WORLD!โ€ but as I did so I accidentally smacked Jonny in the face. โ€œOh, sorry.โ€

ย 

โ€œAh, watch where you're swinging those things. Jesus!โ€ He shoved my arm, but I'm weak and fragile, so he ended up pushing me back. I lost my footing and fell off the side of the bleachers. Not wanting Jonny to feel left out, I grabbed the sleeve of his jacket before I actually fell, so we both tumbled down to the ground.

ย 

โ€œOops!โ€ I said as soon as we landed. Jonny had fallen on top of me, and our faces were inches apart. It was the first time I noticed how green his eyes were. They were quite magnificent. He quickly scurried off to my side, apologizing like mad.

ย 

โ€œOh my God, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you.โ€

ย 

โ€œNo, it's OK,โ€ I said, sitting up.

ย 

โ€œI didn't think you'd fall,โ€ he muttered.

ย 

โ€œI know. It's OK, Jonny. Things like this happen.โ€ Jonny silently nodded and stared at the ground. I kept looking at him. I couldn't stop staring. And I couldn't stop thinking about how close we were, how nice his eyes were. โ€œBesides, I managed to take you down with me, so it's all good.โ€

ย 

He laughed and looked up at me. With his lovely green eyes. That's when I realised that something other than friendship was starting.

ย 

ย 

ย 

:wacky:

Scandalous

Part 3

ย 

ย 

Jonny and I were on our way to the lunchroom. It was a routine thing, but that day there was some sort of block in the hallway, so we had to walk the long way. And of course, the world doesn't work in a way where we would make it to the lunchroom without being disturbed by some freak lunatics.

ย 

โ€œOh, oh, it's Chrissy! And...โ€ I turned around to see none other than the uglies walking towards us. โ€œ... what's his name?โ€

ย 

โ€œUm... Bucklin, or something.โ€

ย 

โ€œBuck... Bucky, yeah! Chrissy and Bucky! How are you ladies doing?โ€ Joe asked as he and Paul stopped in front of us. I gave him the nastiest look I could, then grabbed Jonny and kept walking.

ย 

โ€œJoe, what're they doing? They're walking away from us!โ€

ย 

โ€œChrissy!โ€

ย 

โ€œBucky! Come on!โ€

ย 

โ€œEh, let's leave 'em Paul. Chrissy and Bucky need their alone time.โ€

ย 

โ€œOh, yeah, I forgot,โ€ Paul laughed. Even though they were joking, I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. There was no way they could have known about how I felt... right?

ย 

We made our way into the cafeteria, through the line, and down to one of the tables. I didn't feel much like eating, even though I'd only gotten a salad, so I just watched Jonny as he ate. I found that quite often when I had nothing to do, I'd just sit and look at Jonny. He was nice to look at.

ย 

Halfway through lunch, I decided that I couldn't hold it in any longer. I needed to tell Jonny how I felt about him. I looked around to make sure that no one could hear. Part of me had hoped there'd be someone extremely close so I'd have an excuse not to talk, but there was no one.

ย 

โ€œJonny, remember that one time I told you that you should do an advice column or something?โ€ I asked. He looked up at me, swallowed whatever food he was eating, and nodded.

ย 

โ€œYeah.โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, you still should. And you can practice by giving me some advice... right now.โ€

ย 

โ€œUm, fine. But I'm not going to do a column.โ€

ย 

โ€œNo, you should. Anyway, here's what I need advice on: so, you know how sometimes you like people, right?โ€

ย 

โ€œUh huh.โ€

ย 

โ€œOK, well... have you ever liked someone that you know you shouldn't, because it might be a bit... wrong?โ€

ย 

โ€œHmm... is it Joe's girlfriend?โ€

ย 

โ€œNo, it's...โ€

ย 

โ€œPaul's girlfriend?โ€

ย 

โ€œNo, it's...โ€ I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. โ€œ...not a girl.โ€

ย 

โ€œOh?โ€

ย 

โ€œIt's you, Jonny.โ€

ย 

โ€œOh.โ€ I opened my eyes again to see that he was looking down at his food. I was kinda afraid of that.

ย 

โ€œThis is where you give me advice.โ€

ย 

โ€œI don't know what to say, Chris.โ€ The words pierced through me. He hated me now, I knew it. โ€œI mean, this is, like, huge news...โ€

ย 

โ€œI'm sorry.โ€ He looked up at me again. He looked... almost worried, or something. It killed me.

ย 

โ€œMaybe we should talk about this later.โ€

ย 

ย 

Scandalous

Part 4

ย 

ย 

It was indeed 'later' the next time we talked about it. In the early days of December, to be exact. I walked into homeroom with a purpose. I was going to tell Jonny how I felt again, just in case he'd forgotten, and get him to talk back to me. I needed to know where we stood.

ย 

โ€œJonny, I need to talk to you,โ€ I told him as soon as I reached his seat. He looked a bit alert, but agreed to follow me into the hallway. We were accompanied by a chorus of โ€œooh!โ€s coming from the direction of the uglies, but I just shrugged it off.

ย 

โ€œCareful, Bucky, sounds like he's gonna break up with you!โ€

ย 

โ€œAw, poor Bucky.โ€ One of these days I'm just gonna flip out and hit one of them. Or both of them, either is fine with me.

ย 

โ€œListen, we need to talk about this,โ€ I said as we stood by the classroom door.

ย 

โ€œTalk about what?โ€

ย 

โ€œI like you, Jonny.โ€

ย 

โ€œOh, that,โ€ he muttered.

ย 

โ€œI just want to know what's going on between us. It's like... there's something there, you know? I think so anyway. But nothing has to happen.โ€ Jonny was looking to his side. There were a few people on the other side of the hallway, who might have been listening, but I didn't care. โ€œI know you're not OK with it, Jonny, but I really like you.โ€

ย 

He slowly turned to me, pointing those magnificent green eyes in my direction, and whispered, โ€œWhat makes you think I'm not OK with it?โ€

ย 

โ€œChris, Jonny, you two need to get back inside now.โ€ Teachers. They ruin everything. Still, I couldn't help but feel a little bit giddy as I walked back to my seat. I took what Jonny said as basically him telling me he felt the same way. Nothing like that had ever happened before.

ย 

The problem was what we were gonna do about it, if anything. Even though I'd sorta been raised to think that homosexuality is, like, death, I'd have loved nothing more than to be with Jonny. It didn't matter to me anymore. Gender didn't matter, it was all about personality and stuff like that, as cheesy as it sounds. But it was true. I didn't like Jonny 'cause he was a guy, because I'm not gay or anything. I liked Jonny because he was awesome, and he made me smile.

ย 

I couldn't say the same for Jonny, though. I got the feeling that he wasn't too keen on pursuing any sort of relationship with me other than a friendly sort. Hoping that I was wrong, I did the only thing I could think of. I wrote him a note.

ย 

'A love note?' you ask. Basically, yes. I was a tad embarrassed just writing it, but in the end it was what could be considered my heart splashed in ink on a sheet of loose leaf. Therefore, I was proud of it. You've got to do stupid, cheesy things every once in a while, right? I slipped the paper into Jonny's hand as we were leaving the classroom.

ย 

He obviously read it, or maybe he's just psychic, because he walked up to me after fourth period with a big grin on his face. We decided that we would try things out, to see how they went, but not to be public about anything. Which sounded like a smart idea to me.

ย 

At the request of Jonny, who is currently sitting behind me, peering over my shoulder and reading every single word, I'll tell you what the note said. Even though it's horrible.

ย 

ย 

Jonny-

ย 

ย 

At first I just thought I was confused. Then I hoped I was confused. Then I realised I wasn't. I like you a lot, and there's no reason not to. You're very intelligent and humourous, in a good way, of course. You make me laugh like no one else can. And, to be perfectly honest, you're gorgeous.

I kinda get the feeling that you like me, too. I mean, it's already December and you still don't have any other friends, and I don't think you've even tried. That means something, doesn't it?

Right now I'd love nothing more than to just walk next to you down the street or through the halls and hold your hand, but I'm going to respect whatever it is you want. All I want for you at this moment is for you to be happy. So, it's all up to you. We can just ignore what our hearts tell us, and never speak of this again, if you like. But if you want to be happy with me, I'm officially giving you my full permission to do so.

ย 

Erm.. please say yes?

ย 

ย 

-Chris

ย 

ย 

Ugh, embarrassing.

ย 

ย 

Finding My Sunshine (Part 11)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

*Guy's PoV*

ย 

Carla lay her pool towel on a plastic pool chair between me and Will's seat. I couldn't help but be blown away by how she looked. She sat between Chris and Will on the poolside and dipped her feet in the water.

ย 

I threw my towel on a chair next to hers and joined them by the pool. I sat next to Chris and dipped my feet in the water; it was very warm. The pool must have been heated. "I told you she looked hot," Chris whispered in my ear with a smug grin.

ย 

I couldn't deny it.

ย 

Chris jumped from where he was sitting into the pool and then, quickly and purposely splashed all of us. I jumped in too, and started a splash fight with Chris. Moments after, Chris pulled Carla into the pool by suprise, she hated it but she couldn't stop herself from laughing about it. The next hour was full of splashing, diving and more fun than I've had in quiet a few weeks.

ย 

******

ย 

"I'll see you guy's later," Carla announced as she wrapped her towel around her waist and rung out her long, silky black hair.

ย 

Chris shook his head, releasing the water from his hair. Carla kissed me and Will on the cheek and left towards the hotel room as the rest of us stood by around the pool area, waiting to dry.

ย 

"What a woman," I said to myself.

ย 

"So you do like her?" Chris asked me, wearing his I-was-right smile.

ย 

"Yeah," I said as I stuck me head in and out of my towel, trying to dry my hair. " I suppose so." turned my back towards him. "Will does too, so don't think I'm the only one." I said smuggly.

ย 

Will looked back at me. "I bet she likes Will more than you, Guy." Chris said, laughing. "She seems to have been hanging around Will a lot lately."

ย 

"Yeah Will," I added. "It looks like you might be the lucky man. Maybe you should ask her out sometime." I was almost laughing at myself; I was encouraging one of my best friends to ask my lady out. I couldn't tell if we were just kidding or not, but I played along.

ย 

"He is the lady's man," I could see Will start to blush.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.