✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

PRISON BLUES---That damn jury!! They better do the right thing!!

PEACHES--Finally!! I love it. I love how that is the woman's name now.

CEMETERIES OF LONDON--Just amazing is all I can say. You know how much I love this entire story. And not just because I am in it and with Guy. But because it is so romantic and beautifully written.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first stop is the G/F page and -- what is this????? What is this I see??? :bigcry: I want you to know I've really loved reading your G/F stories as long as you've been writing them. If you feel like these characters' story has come to a close, I respect that, but I will always miss them!!! I'm just going to sit in shock and listen to sad songs for a couple of minutes...

Now back to your regularly scheduled, happier programming.

Relativity: I can't wait to see what Guy's momma has to say!

The Promised Land: I love historical stories, and this one is really good.

Brand New Start: These two are so great. I'm likin' the farmer Guy :awesome:

Prison Blues: :lol: I'm loving every bit of this one. Absolutely great!

Cemeteries of London: ah! This is very well written and the story is amazing. :D

Peaches: “Well that’s how we English men are.” Will said with a wink. *giggles* teehee!

PRISON BLUES--Hehehe...I am very happy at the way this ended. Guy and Will really made me laugh.I sincerely hope that you write another story soon. This one has been so cool to read!! I loved how all the boys were in it.

Jackie- thank you so much for you comment on the G/F series. I am glad that you enjoyed reading them. They were so much fun to write.

And thanks for reading and commenting on my other two stories as well.

I failed, I read them all before you left!!! But, they were soo good and you needed to know that before you left! The two working together for Malcolm and the song! Is it an actual song you based it off of or your own idea because it is quite brilliant! I just love this story so much, I can't wait to see how/if they get Malcolm back! I'd beg for more but, would you post more? :wacky: I love your stories so much! This made me miss you more.

Awww....I am so glad you are liking the story. That means a lot to me. No, the song is not an actual one. I just made it up :)

ok... catching up time...

Stonehenge: "You're crazy!" Seamus exclaimed.

"No- I'm Chris Martin!" Chris replied. "Bring it on!"

:lol: simon, you are a very creative person :P this story is hilarious.

Coldplay Story: that part with Jonny and Mae slinging insults at each other made me laugh a lot :laugh4:

oh man, why did everyone have to post stories while i was gone? :wreck:

A page of reviews, for my favourite stories and girlies to review! :D

The New Kid: There's days where I know exactly how Jon feels in that last chapter. And what is Jon going to do with a car? Run away with Chris? :uhoh: I hope I didn't spoil the plot for myself. I definitely want more as soon as possible, Brooke! :heart:

awww, well, that was the last chapter, sorry :P

Stonehenge: This is hilarious Simon, I can't wait to read more! I wonder what Seamus will do... GO CHRIS! :heart: More please!

Cemeteries of London: :bigcry: Chris and Jonny! :bigcry: Oh and I thought they were going to end up happy together! :( Congrats to Guy and Dianna though! ;) I'm glad there wasn't too many casualties. I really loved this story Juliana! :heart: Your writing is marvelous.

Peaches: Awww! Will has found love despite not knowing it yet! This is soo sweet! I really want some peaches now! :heart:

Prison Blues: Lovely ending! :wacky: I didn't expect happiness but, it was nice to see everyone get their way! Thank you for posting this it was lovely! :heart:

Brooke, why did that have to be the end:(? I loved it so much! Although I love all your stories! But, it just makes me want more! Oh and I'm glad you're back! I missed you:love:

Katie, post more of Brand New Start :whip:

Please? :nice:

Peaches: oh noessss, poor Peaches. i hope she can get her memory back :wacko:

Cemeteries of London: that was so sad :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: and then kinda happy :cheesy:

aww, Juliana, i am so glad that you decided to post this. you are such a wonderful writer :wacky:

Prison Blues: awwww, what a lovely story :blush:

good thing Big Mike got what was coming to him :whip:

PRISON BLUES

Jackie- thank you so much for you comment on the G/F series. I am glad that you enjoyed reading them. They were so much fun to write.

And thanks for reading and commenting on my other two stories as well.

Of course!! :D

Hellooooooooooo, everyone! :cool: I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Prison Blues: Very nice end to a fun story.

Cemeteries of London: I love reading this. Really brilliant writing!

Stonehenge: I would like a confrontation jacket... :lol:

Lights, Camera, Action: When I read the disclaimer for this story, I said, "Ohmyfreakingoodness this is gonna be good!" :laugh3:

A Vase, A Friendship: :heart: such a sweet story

Brand New Start: What's up with Guy?? :thinking:

A Sort of Homecoming: another disclaimer! haha very interesting...

*sneaks in the back*

Hello, everyone. I'm just here to tell you that I've offered Spring & Winter to Di. I feel that she could finish it in a way that I would have since I've lost the inspiration and the drive to finish it. I just couldn't connect to the boys in the same way as I would have a year ago. So, if she accepts, that fic may finally be finished. :nice:

How is everyone? Good?