🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

Hallows Eve: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa I love it! I would go into detail, but I don't want to spoil it for those who have not read it yet! So freaking brilliant!

:sneaky::sneaky::D:rolleyes5::bigcry::saw::saw::chris::will::phil::guy::jonny::lipsrsealed2::wink2:

Thanks for the kind words:kiss:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracey!!!

At first I was like :stunned:

and then I was like :o

and then I was like :cry:

and then I was like ;)

And now I am like :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Plus I loved the part about Chris trying to talk with fangs in his mouth!!:laugh3::laugh3:

pssst! so they have round 1 done on the voting for the thread and there are some awesome people in here who gots nominated for fanfic writer. So just mes thinkins we should pick a few and push for them to win? Yes? No? Maybe? eh I got to go to church so let me know what you cool cats are thinkin!

pssst! so they have round 1 done on the voting for the thread and there are some awesome people in here who gots nominated for fanfic writer. So just mes thinkins we should pick a few and push for them to win? Yes? No? Maybe? eh I got to go to church so let me know what you cool cats are thinkin!

I totally agree;)

oh my burnt biscuits! Working Class is too darn cute, clever, witty, and all around hilarious! Seriously! Your last line made me squirm with utter delight in my chair, that I almost fell out of it! Oh don't wait to write more, I can't bare the time away from such charming characters like August (dreamy name!) and Guy! :D :D :D sigh

:wink3: i am tempted to save my vote, in anticipation of Ian's story to come....betting it involves beer, football, and Will rawr!:sneaky:

Is Cobalt not writing these days?:inquisitive: I have not been here in so long.