✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplay Boot Camp

mrman78

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASSIGNMENT #7:

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Live 2003 DVD for me :dance:

(This way I get music, video and print, ha!)

5: Ooh, this is easy. XD

- Lovers in Japan

- Lost+

- Lost!

- Fix You

- What If

6: I don't like that the Viva shows seem so rehearsed, they do the same thing over and over and over and the whole band, but Chris particularly (since he's most easily noticable) seems to be putting too much energy in putting on a performance instead of putting energy into the actual music.

7: I guess the Live 2003 dvd because it has a dvd and a cd.

8: Will, because he is the most badassed.

ASSIGNMENT #1:

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

1. Sparks

2. Lovers in Japan

3. Strawberry Swing

4. How You See The World (version 1)

5. Talk (demo)

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and
some
guys):

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

After much thinking, I'm going to have to go with Jonny. :rolleyes:

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

A Rush of Blood to the Head

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

Amsterdam

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

1. A Whisper

2. Lost +

3. Help Is Just Around the Corner

4. Pour Me

5. Til Kingdom Come

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

Christopher Martin's current hair do. Be gone waffro! :veryangry2:

ASSIGNMENT #7:

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Jonathan Mark Buckland ........and we are never coming back! :sneaky:

Assignment #4

Speed of Sound single

Assignment #5

1. Spies

2. A Whisper

3. High Speed

4. Bigger Stronger

5. Lost +

Assignment #6

Chris' self-deprecation is starting to sound like false modesty, rather than cute and endearing. :(

Assignment #7

Live 2003

Assignment #8

Well, let's see... :thinking:

Guy's a lover, not a fighter.

Chris is lightning-quick, but I don't think he's got the strength to take down Jonny or Will.

Jonny's too sweet-natured (plus he'd never hurt a hair on Chris' head) :P

So, yeah. WILL. (plus, that whole badass thing)

EDIT: @Angie- your answer for Ass. 7 is BRILLIANT (why didn't I think of that!! Chris is bendy and would easily stow in my overhead bin! :P)

@ Angie, lol at your answer for #7... I guess if you can grab one of them, you can take them :lol:

Assignment #8

Will :will:

And for those who didn't know, and are tired of searching, ALL the assignments are updated on the first page of the post :thumbsup:

@ Angie, lol at your answer for #7... I guess if you can grab one of them, you can take them :lol:

He's Coldplay-related. :P

Assignment #9:

You are drinking with Coldplay. Who can you out drink and who will be the last man standing?

I am quite sure I can out drink Chris and possibly Will. As for who can last, at one time I would have gone with Guy but he's looking light weight these days, so I will say Jonny can out drink every one.

ASSIGNMENT #6

This isn't exactly about the band, per say, but I never spent so much on a ticket. Ever. And I like to think I go to quite a few shows. Of course they're worth it and make up for it in so many ways and I wouldn't take it back for anything, but I'm a cheap bastard sometimes.

ASSIGNMENT #7:

Their AROBTTH CD.

ASSIGNMENT #8

Will.

ASSIGNMENT #9

Awww. This is where I admit to being a light-weight. When I drink, I usually stop once I start feeling buzzed just because I hate being drunk so much and I haven't been for a couple years. So I'll probably wuss out first and then... I don't know. I think Guy could out drink everyone.