✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplay Boot Camp

mrman78

okay so i just stumbled upon this, and i was bored so i decided to do it,

i don't know if it's right? :thinking: :uhoh:

but i tried :shame:

ASSIGNMENT #1:

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

1. sleeping sun

2. strawberry swing

3. a rush of blood to the head

4. death and all his friends

5. life in technicolor ii

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and some guys):

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

christopher martin

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

shiver

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

x&y(best b-sides in my opinion)

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

no order

1)daylight

2)a whisper

3)parachutes

4)murder

5)42

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

Will doesn't talk enough, i think he needs to open up :smug2:

i think if he did it would be amazing

ASSIGNMENT #7:

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

I would take my ...uh... hmm... this is a good question :thinking:

... i would find some like greatest hits cd or somthing :dance:

or just make my own wit ha cd cover of the boys and butterflies.

:shrug:

ASSIGNMENT #8

While recording one day, tensions rise and the boys decide to settle their problems the old fashioned way: a free for all cage match. If you were placing bets who would you choose?

... sorry guys but i think will or jonny would kick some butt,

especially will with his death stare :inquisitive:

^:lol:

but if it came down to it i would say willy :dance:

ASSIGNMENT #9:

You are drinking with Coldplay. Who can you out drink and who will be the last man standing?

i could out drink chris (of course) :rolleyes:

and guy would be the last one standing.

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will all simultaneously propose to you at the same time. Which one do you say yes to?(Note:you may not become a mormon or move to a country where multiple spouses are permitted. And yes, even the guys must answer this question)

i would say yes to chris :wideeyed:

duhhhh :rolleyes:

hehe

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: 1. Lovers in Japan

2. Amsterdam

3. Everythings Not Lost

4. Politik

5. Fix You

#2: chris, because guy is perfect, but chris just has that FACE. his pictures would be interesting forever.

#3: yellow, because everyone fucking loves yellow:lol:

#4: in my place ftw.

#5: this ones hard:(

1. a spell a rebel yell.

2. a whisper.

3. 1.36.

4. Lost+

5. Lost@

#6:

i dont like how they take fucking forever to put out LPs.

#7:

a rush of blood to the head CD.

#8:

will. have you seen his fucking arms?! :lol:

#9:

i dont think i could outdrink any of them.

i think will would be the last one standing. the guys badass.

#10:

JONNY:heart:

he seems like he would be the best dad/husband ever.

hes just really grounded and.. happy:nice:

Politik

Everythings Not Lost

A Rush Of Blood To the Head

Dont Panic

Amsterdam

Will

Clocks

IMP

XY

SOS

SITS

Low

Fix U

More Rock gutars should be used with Chris And Jonny coming up with great riffs, Whilst Guy comes up with super fast Bass Lines like at the speed of trains and Will ripping it up.

I would take AROBTTH CD because it'll make me more tough, Parachutes would make me cry. Viva would just make me happy and nice and XY will just remind me that Im in space.

Will but I think Chris has something up his sleeves, he does yoga so he can slip out of Wills headlock and did you see Chris take the camera of that Paparazzi.Scary. Jonny and Guy are just useless.lol

Me:P

Will but he'd probably wife beat me so maybe Jonny, hes the happiest.

THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT.

But I'll make myself cope! :cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSIGNMENT #1:

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't just list my top five songs, so there are particular reasons for the songs I have picked:

1. Rainy Day

Whenever I feel sad, lonely or just bummed out, I'll listen to this song to perk me up.

2. Strawberry Swing

Same reason as above.

3. Everything's Not Lost

If Survivor gets too tough for me and I can't handle the pressure, this song will help me get through. It has every other time... (:

4. X&Y

I just, uh... I just adore this song.

5. The Goldrush

TO TRY AND DECIPHER THE MUMBLING GOING ON IN THE BACKGROUND, OF COURSE! Endless entertainment. (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

CHRIS MARTIN.

Of course.

Especially the belly pictures...

:sneaky:

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

Wow, toughie!

Probably Yellow. EVERYONE FREAKING LOVES THAT SONG.

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

The Goldrush

Try and figure out what they're saying. I hope I'll draw some conclusions by the time I die.

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

AWW! Horrible question!

But, eh...

1. Viva la Vida

I'm sick of people obsessing over it. :l

2. A Spell A Rebel Yell

Just don't care too much for this song.

3. Lost+

How dare you, Jay-Z.

4. Idiot

Not many people really know about it anyway so... not much of a loss.

5. Solid Ground

Same reason as above.

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

I don't like how popular they are. I know it's incredibly selfish and idiotic of me, but I just feel like I want them all to myself, you know? I don't like sharing them with millions of other fans who just jumped on the bandwagon once Viva la Vida rolled around...

ASSIGNMENT #7:

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Live 2003 DVD. That tour diary is priceless.

ASSIGNMENT #8

While recording one day, tensions rise and the boys decide to settle their problems the old fashioned way: a free for all cage match. If you were placing bets who would you choose?

Phil.

He is bad-ass.

No other explanation necessary.

ASSIGNMENT #9:

You are drinking with Coldplay. Who can you out drink and who will be the last man standing?

I'm not much of a drinker...

HOWEVER.

Guy would definitely be the last man standing. I mean, really. Take one look at him and you can tell.

Will would last a while. But Jonny, Chris and I would be stumbling around after a few drinks and would eventually collapse in a fit of giggles and sleep there on the floor.

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will all simultaneously propose to you at the same time. Which one do you say yes to?(Note:you may not become a mormon or move to a country where multiple spouses are permitted. And yes, even the guys must answer this question)

CHRIS, OF COURSE.

:heart:

ASSIGNMENT #1:

(no specific order)

1. The Scientist

2. 42

3. Clocks

4. Green Eyes

5. Yes

Guy....I like art ;)

ASSIGNMENT #3

Clocks

ASSIGNMENT #4

litii (it has the Goldrush)

ASSIGNMENT#5

no order

1)Spell a Rebel Yell

2)Brothers and Sisters

3)1.36

4)murder

5)Harmless

ASSIGNMENT #6

They should play a few more older songs although I LOVE the new stuff

ASSIGNMENT #7:

make my own cd :P Live DVD 2003...unless they bring another one out

ASSIGNMENT #8

Will all the way.He would kill everyone of them.He doesn't even have to touch them to kill

ASSIGNMENT #9:

Anybody can out drink Chris.

Guy can probably last forever....and Will

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Well Guy is hot nad plays awesome bass but I hope he is not difficult to live with.He seems to have mood swings.Sometimes he smiles a lot and talks, sometimes not at all.Maybe it's just shyness

Will is super nice...and cute.He is such a cute dad as well

ASSIGNMENT #1:

1) Don't Panic

2) High Speed

3) Clocks

4) Talk

5) Easy To Please (really liking that one right now)

Umm, picture shortage? Anyway, Chris.

ASSIGNMENT #3

Clocks.

ASSIGNMENT #4

Parachutes

ASSIGNMENT#5

1) Shiver

2) No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground

3) Ode To Deodorant

4) So Sad

5) The Man Who Swears

ASSIGNMENT #6

getoffmylawnunbrand.jpg

This and their new theme... it's turned a bit pop-py for me. I dislike pop.

ASSIGNMENT #7:

A photo/poster, probably. I could always hum the songs in my head, I s'pose.

ASSIGNMENT #8

I'd say either Chris or Will. Chris can get pretty furious, Will has the muscle.

ASSIGNMENT #9:

...I could not outdrink any of them. Last one standing is Guy.

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Chris.

ASSIGNMENT #1:

1) See You Soon

2) Glass of Water

3) Clocks

4) Daylight

5) Fix You

Chris

ASSIGNMENT #3

Yellow

ASSIGNMENT #4

Prospekt's March

ASSIGNMENT#5

VERY TOUGH!

1) We Never Change

2) Twisted Logic

3) White Shadows

4) Low

5) Ode to Deodorant

ASSIGNMENT #6

They're not Canadian

ASSIGNMENT #7:

my Fair Trade, From Africa With Love Bracelets

ASSIGNMENT #8

Will - no question

ASSIGNMENT #9:

When I used to drink: all of them / me

Now: None of them / Guy

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Chris - what has he been waiting for!??

no way

ASSIGNMENT #11

Everyone dies someday. If it were up to you, which Coldplay member would you want to die first? (Whether it's tomorrow or 30 years from now)

Not touching that question! It'd be like putting a curse on him!

Chris

ASSIGNMENT #3

Clocks

ASSIGNMENT #4

Clocks

ASSIGNMENT#5

In my place, , Lhuna, Lips like sugar, Swallowed in the sea, Murder

ASSIGNMENT #6

I don't like their transition into pure mainstream music.

ASSIGNMENT #7:

A rush of blood to the head CD

ASSIGNMENT #8

Will

ASSIGNMENT #9:

I can drink out Chris and Will is the last man standing :D

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Oh my god what an imagination :wink3:

hmm.. very difficult I think I would take Jonny

ASSIGNMENT #1:

1. Politik

2. Speed of Sound

3. Swallowed In the Sea

4. Clocks

5. Glass Of Water

Errrrrmm.... CHRIS.

ASSIGNMENT #3

Yellow

ASSIGNMENT #4

Clocks

ASSIGNMENT#5

OMFG this is mean :P

1. Ode To Deodorant

2. A Whisper

3. 1.36

4. Proof

5. Reign Of Love

ASSIGNMENT #6

That they are all double my age :rolleyes:

ASSIGNMENT #7:

Live 2003 DVD. As long as I'm also allowed to take a DVD player along :lol:

ASSIGNMENT #8

Will duh :lol:

ASSIGNMENT #9:

:uhoh: I probably couldn't out drink any of them...

Last one standing...

I'm gonna say Jonny :D

ASSIGNMENT #10:

I would become Mrs Martin :lol:

But then I would have an affair with Will, Jonny and Guy. :sneaky:

ASSIGNMENT#5

:(

1. Ode To Deodorant

2. A Whisper

3. Proof

4. a spell a rebel yell

5. we never change

ASSIGNMENT #6

Chris is married and...like Emp3 says, they're all more than 10 years older than me :(

ASSIGNMENT #7:

Hmm...If we're meeting little green men up there, I'd bring A Rush of Blood to the Head (good impressions make for better cross-planet relations..haha). If no little green men decide to crash the party, I'd take the Live 2003 DVD :D ... the music and the looks. :P

ASSIGNMENT #8

I wonder whooo...haha. WILL, though I'm sure Chris would do an exceptionally good job of running around the cage to tire him out.

ASSIGNMENT #9:

Haha none of them. Guy would be the last one standing.

ASSIGNMENT #10:

this one's a no-brainer :D Chris!

Such a rush

For You

High Speed

Bigger Stronger

Brothers and Sisters

Crazy and annoying fan girls

Example:

FG:"I love coldplay"

X:"Really me too! which is your favorite Bside?"

FG: "Guy Berryman is so hot, what was the question again?"

And also hate that they haven't been to Latin America in this tour yet.

Live DVD 2003

:will: dunno why but I'll bet on him :P

Maybe Jonny and Guy will the last one standing :P

Christopher, of course :rolleyes:

Hard one.... Guy maybe :uhoh:

*hides*

ASSIGNMENT #10:

I would become Mrs Martin :lol:

But then I would have an affair with Will, Jonny and Guy. :sneaky:

Be prepared for the breakup and implosion of your favourite band.

ASSIGNMENT #11

Everyone dies someday. If it were up to you, which Coldplay member would you want to die first? (Whether it's tomorrow or 30 years from now)

Normally I wouldn't care much for jinxing things, but a) I can't decide and b) THAT WOULD BE JINXING THEM.

I'll answer just the ones I can answer :P

-Don't Panic

-Violet Hill

-DAAHF

-Clocks

-In My place

Clocks

Talk :D

-Animals

-Murder

-Lost+

-Pour Me

-I don't know :P

The way Chris humps his stool :P

Live 2003

Will :lol:

9#

I don't know... Guy would be the lst man standing for sure! :laugh3:

None... that way I can have the 4 :wink3:

Assignment One.

1. A Rush Of Blood To The Head

2. The Scientist

3. Amsterdam

4. Spies

5. See You soon

Assignment Two.

Chris. Duh. He's the most important member.

Assignment Three.

Yellow. Classic and is what got them noticed in the first place.

Assignment Four.

The Yellow single. Help Is Around The Corner<3 and No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground.

Assignment Five.

Lost+

A Ghost

Yes

X & Y

Your World Turned Upside Down

Assignment Six.

The departure from the piano rock.

Assignment Seven.

I'd take the Live 2003 DVD. AROBTTH and Parachutes tracks plus the tour diary. Perfect.

Assignment Eight.

Will for sure. I mean, I'd give Jonny the size advantage obviously. Guy and Chris would just be fucked. But I think Will could get really angry and just take everyone down.

Assignment Nine.

I'm pretty light. Maybe I could keep up with Chris. I feel like Will would be the last one standing.

Assignment Ten.

Chris.

Assignment Eleven.

Guy, he has the least family. Lol, like that's any justification. But still. Definately him.