✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplay Boot Camp

mrman78

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT?! I love that song! :o

See the thing about Death Will Never Conquer is, it's not actually my least favorite song of theirs, but it's the song that I keep trying to give "another chance" and it just doesn't do it for me. I want to love it b/c I really like the lyrics, and as death has always been this really scary thing for me, I find the lyrics sort of comforting...

but then I hear the music and I just get RAWR!

A SPELL A REBEL YELL!?!?!??!

I'm sorry but it's just absolutely horrible! Their worst song by far, I hated it when it came out and I still hate it every time it comes on my ipod....though I never seem to be able to take it or any of the others off.

Fine, then.

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

When Chris Martin tries to get political. Especially during concerts.

I'm sorry but it's just absolutely horrible! Their worst song by far, I hated it when it came out and I still hate it every time it comes on my ipod....though I never seem to be able to take it or any of the others off.

Just take it off :laugh3: Don't torture yourself w/music you don't like, I say! Coldplay or no Coldplay :P

Assignment #6

That the rest of the 3 boys (excluding Chris) dont get as much credit. I mean lets be honest. Here on the forum we love all 4 boys but ppl who dont really know about Coldplay only know "Chris Martin", or "Gwyneth Paltrow's husband", or "yea that guy who named his kid Apple" But its logical since Chris is the frontman :P

Assignment #6

That the rest of the 3 boys (excluding Chris) dont get as much credit. I mean lets be honest. Here on the forum we love all 4 boys but ppl who dont really know about Coldplay only know "Chris Martin", or "Gwyneth Paltrow's husband", or "yea that guy who named his kid Apple" But its logical since Chris is the frontman :P

They like it that way lol. Jonny and Guy and Will (especially Will and Guy) don't want to have paparazzi following them everywhere they go. Chris is cool with it though lol.

They like it that way lol. Jonny and Guy and Will (especially Will and Guy) don't want to have paparazzi following them everywhere they go. Chris is cool with it though lol.

I meant more like "musical recognition"..you know like in magazines like Rolling Stone, instead of having just Chris on the cover, why not the whole band:D?

But yeah i know they all hate the paps:P...and thats cool:P

1. Yellow

2. Clocks

3. Talk

4. Violet Hill

5. Don't Panic

Chris! :D

Viva la Vida

Clocks - it has Animals and Crests of Waves :P

1. Chinese Sleep Chant

2. Reign of Love

3. Lost+

4. One I love

5. Death Will Never Conquer

I don't like some of their political convictions *ducks* :uhoh:

ASSIGNMENT #1:

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

1. Fix You

2. Viva La Vida

3. The Hardest Part / Postcards From Far Away [lrlrl version]

4. Yes

5. The Scientist

:

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and some guys):

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

I would most definitely choose Mr. Martin for this one

:

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

"Violet Hill"

:

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

The Scientist

and what are assignments 5 and 6. I'm slow today and can't find them

and what are assignments 5 and 6. I'm slow today and can't find them

Updated the first page with all the assignments so far :thumbsup:

I can't believe someone failed bootcamp already! Oh well, the assignments keep getting better, so keep it up!

ASSIGNMENT #5

I Bloom Blaum

Careful Where You Stand

Life Is For Living

Pour Me

Lost +

ASSIGNMENT #6

The fact they do not put their lyrics in their album booklets! :veryangry2: