✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplay Boot Camp

mrman78

ASSIGNMENT #7:

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Live 2003 DVD for me :dance:

(This way I get music, video and print, ha!)

Live 2003

Assignment #8

While recording one day, tensions rise and the boys decide to settle their problems the old fashioned way: a free for all cage match. If you were placing bets who would you choose?

I would put my money on the Frightening One.

Porbably Will, although Chris has shown he can be aggressive. (paparazzi)

He's Coldplay-related. :P

Assignment #9:

You are drinking with Coldplay. Who can you out drink and who will be the last man standing?

I am quite sure I can out drink Chris and possibly Will. As for who can last, at one time I would have gone with Guy but he's looking light weight these days, so I will say Jonny can out drink every one.

I don't think I could out drink any of them, considering how I weigh 120 pounds and I'm American. Any Englishman/Scott could beat me. Guy would be last one standing.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like a fart :laugh3:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: Classic!

Assignment 5:

1. Lost + AWAY FOREVER!

2. A Whisper :sick:

3. Reign of Love (cause it just ruins LIJ, how it's tacked onto the end :()

4. A Ghost

5. That one really bad performance on an awards show back in 05 (yes, so specific, I know)

Assignment 6:

The fact that they do runners every night when they tour the US :disappointed:

Assignment 7: I think it'd have to be Live 03 for me too :nice:

Assignment 8: :will: Although I think Chris could be a close second, he's quite fit!

Assignment 9: I've never had alcohol but I think Guy or Phil would be the last standing :thinking:

ASSIGNMENT #1:

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

1. Clocks

2. Postcards From Far Away

3. A Spell A Rebel Yell

4. Spies

5. Politik

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and some guys):

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

Will... I will die in envy.

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

Politik

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

Clocks single

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

1. Lost+

2. Pour Me

3. Fix You

4. I Bloom Blaum

5. One I Love

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

NO ASIA TOUR!?!?!?! Hoppin round 3 countries is not Asia Tour!!

ASSIGNMENT #7:

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Roadie. They'll set up a stage and call Coldplay over to perform just for me... on Mars

ASSIGNMENT #8

While recording one day, tensions rise and the boys decide to settle their problems the old fashioned way: a free for all cage match. If you were placing bets who would you choose?

Will

ASSIGNMENT #9:

You are drinking with Coldplay. Who can you out drink and who will be the last man standing?

I'll out drink Chris. Guy will be the survivor.

#1:

1. Life In Technicolor

2. Strawberry Swing

3. Glass Of Water

4. Everything's Not Lost

5. God Put A Smile Upon My Face

I'd pick these because they'd keep my spirits up:)

#2:Chris and Guy are equally hot, but honestly I'd choose Chris because his photos are a lot more interesting.

#3:Glass Of Water, because it's worked on one of my friends before. I sent her a youtube link of the song, and she said that it was that song that made her love Coldplay.

#4:Geez um...hmm...I don't know much about singles(I don't have a record player) but I think that I'd pick Violet Hill, cuz I think A Spel A Rebel yell is on the b-side?

#5:Agh! OK...um.....Brothers and Sisters, Viva la Vida, A Mesage, For You, and I Ran Away....I guess.......

#6:I don't like that they only have 4 albums in 10 years. I know they go slowly so that every album is amazing, but the Beatles had like 13 albums in 10 years, and their albums are amazing too.

#7:Definitely a CD. The AROBTTH CD to be exact, because Politik is on it. "Look at Earth from outer space...."LOL, it's convenient:D

#8:Definitely Will.

#9:I'm pretty sure that I coudn't even out drink Chris, and Guy would definitely be the last man standing.

Assignment #10:

Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will all simultaneously propose to you at the same time. Which one do you say yes to?(Note:you may not become a mormon or move to a country where multiple spouses are permitted. And yes, even the guys must answer this question)

I'd have to go with Chris:D

Assignment 1

1. High Speed

2. In My Place

3. Brothers and Sisters

4. Everything's Not Lost

5. Violet Hill

Assignment 2

Chris

Assignment 3

Viva la Vida

Assighment 4

The Scientist single

Assignment 5

1. A Whisper

2. Lost+

3. Talk (released version)

4. Murder

5. 1.36

Assignment 6

I have to concur with some of you, I don't like that their concerts have become more preformance-orientated rather than music-orientated.

Assignment 7

Live 2003

Assignment 8

Will (but Chris comes close since he's fit and can be badass too!)

Assignment 9

I won't stand a chance since I don't drink, Guy would be the last one standing.

Assignment 10

Chris

though if I was allowed to choose two I would pick Chris and Will.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSIGNMENT #1:

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Life in Technicolor ii

2. Viva La Vida

3. Strawberry Swing

4. Death and All His Friends

5. In My Place

:

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and some guys):

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

:Chris

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

:Life in Technicolor ii

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

:Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

:1.Here Comes the Sun

2. Lips Like Sugar

3. Cant Get You Outta My Head

4.Sleeping Sun

5.Bigger Stronger

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

:Jonny and Guy dont sing enough

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #7:

:X&Y

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #8

:Will

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #9:

:Chris, last man standing: Will

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will all simultaneously propose to you at the same time. Which one do you say yes to?(Note:you may not become a mormon or move to a country where multiple spouses are permitted. And yes, even the guys must answer this question)

Chris

10: It'd be the least awkward to be gay with Chris I think...

:lol:

Assignment #10

I guess I'd have to pick Will since he's my favourite member and he could teach me to play drums. Although overall it might be a bit awkward :uhoh:

Assignment One

1) Violet Hill

2) Viva la Vida

3) Talk

4) Lovers in Japan / Reign of Love

5) In My Place

Assignment Two

I'm not included in "some guys."

Assignment Three

Violet Hill

Assignment Four

Violet Hill (with A Spell a Rebel Yell on the B-side)

Assignment Five

1) Lost+. Jay-Z kills everything.

2) Green Eyes. Play The Goldrush live instead.

3) The Lovers in Japan demo. It's so bad compared to the actual version.

4) The Hardest Part. Album version only though. Solo piano is amazing.

5) The Escapist. It's kinda pointless. DAAHF is fine without it.

Assignment Six

1) The fact that no one other than Chris talks at their concerts, except when Will sings DWNC.

2) The fact that the concert remix of God Put a Smile / Talk hasn't been released as a studio track.

3) The fact that they're making us wait until September for the Strawberry Swing single.

Assignment Seven

A CD version of the bootleg recording someone made of the concert I went to in July. It's got most of Viva, plus stuff from Parachutes, Rush of Blood, and X&Y.

Assignment Eight

Will. He's bigger than the other three. Plus playing drums probably strengthens your arms.

Assignment Nine

I don't drink, since I'm 15. But I could probably outdrink Chris if I had to. Will would be the last man standing.

Assignment Ten

I say no to all of them, since they're all married with children. And I'm more interested in women, anyway.

6. I hate it when they get political. Stick to the music boys its what you excel at! That and I hate that not all four of them are in every video.

7. Live 2003 DVD/CD.

8. Will could take any of them down simply with his glare.

9. Well, legally, I can't out drink any of them and I see Guy being able to drink them all under the table.

10. Guy is the only one who isn't married or engaged so I'd choose him. Aw, who am I kidding the mans gorgeous, its not like it would be a chore to marry him or any of the boys really.

Assignment 1:

1.- God put a smile upon your face

2.- Green eyes

3.- Fix you

4.- Yellow

5.- In my place

Assignment 2:

Huh... Guy Berryman xD

Assignment 3:

I would play In my place

Assignment 4:

The Hardest part single rules :D

Assignment 5:

1.- Lost+

2.- A whisper

3.- Yes

4.- The Escapist

5.- We never change

Assignment 6:

I hate that Jay- Z collaborated with Coldplay, I hate rappers :P

Assignment 7:

My A rush of Blood to the head CD

Assignment 8:

Will :D He seems to be stronger than the other guys

Assignment 9:

I can't outdrink anybody, I'm 14 xD But I guess Will would be the last man standing.

Assignment 10:

Huh... Guy lol xD