✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplay Boot Camp

mrman78

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm...agh...this one is physically painful.....umm...agh.....g-g-guy I guess?:cry: Because if any of the others died first Coldplay would automatically have to break up cuz Coldplay woudn't be Coldplay without Chris's voice or Jonny's guitar or Will's seal of disapproval.:( But I don't know how unique Guy's bass playing style is, I don't know anything about bass playing!:O So maybe I'm horribly wrong. Agh! This was the hardest one yet. But I'm not going to succumb to the trials of bootcamp!:army:

11. I love them all equally and would never be able to choose because any of them dieing means the death of Coldplay, and all of them have children and families who would be devastated so I guess I would go by age....but Chris I think is the oldest and I would be in mourning forever if he died...

#1:

- Clocks (LRLRL version)

- Parachutes

- Chinese Sleep Chant

- High Speed

- Everything's Not Lost

#2:

Guy fucking Rupert fucking Berryman

#3:

Clocks

#4:

Clocks

- Viva La Vida (I think it's overrated with passion)

- 'Till Kingdom Come (they should've left it to Jonny Cash)

- Shiver (emo)

- Parachutes (it's too short & I fucking love it...I wish it never existed!)

- Any collaboration with Jay-Z (facepalmm.gif)

- Their collaborations with Jay-Z (facepalmm.gif)

- Never doing a concert in Africa

Plus other music-related stuff that I'm just too sleepy right now to recall.

#7:

I would take a poster of the boys in the Talk music video, that would make me giggle everytime I look at it!

#8:

Teh Champion FTW!

#9:

I'm 18 & I won't drink anyway, so...

Out drink: None

Last man standing: Guy

#10:

See answer to #2

#11:

Finally!

A question I can't answer!

*awaits the spankin' :drunk:*

Assignment #10

Propose what exactly? :sneaky: Ah, no matter. Chris. :heart:

Assignment #11

Well, since Chris is the oldest of the boys, I'd want him to go first- after he's lived to the ripe old age of 110. :D

EDIT: oops. forgot to do Assignment #9... I think I could keep up with Chris, at least for a while. Will probably could outlast everyone, but he doesn't seem the type to be a big drinker. Guy does seem like he's trying the clean-living thing, so maybe wouldn't be the last one standing anymore. I think that Jonny seems like the type of guy who could put quite a few away on a random night out having fun. I'll go with Jonny to outlast everyone.

Question 11 is bogus

Seriously the whole point of this thread is that you have to make tough decisions. If you can't answer a question, you fail.

I made the tough decision not to answer Question 11 (and got called a wimp for it :rolleyes:) becasue it's bogus - not fair adding questions part way through, especially if you didn't create the thread - at least not with the expectation that people will feel obliged to answer!

I made the tough decision not to answer Question 11 (and got called a wimp for it :rolleyes:) becasue it's bogus - not fair adding questions part way through, especially if you didn't create the thread - at least not with the expectation that people will feel obliged to answer!

Plus you don't HAVE to answer all of them. Just don't post 'I don't know' or 'it's a tie', lol. If you can't answer one of them, then don't post it (well, until you can) - that's in the rules!

Anyone can add Assignments about anything at anytime - also in the rules!

whats number eleven question ?

:thinking:

All assignments are updated on the first page...

Assignment #11

This one's very tough, since obviously you don't want any of them to die! But for the sake of this assignment, I would have to say Guy since he is not married and doesn't have as many children as the others...

Plus you don't HAVE to answer all of them. Just don't post 'I don't know' or 'it's a tie', lol. If you can't answer one of them, then don't post it (well, until you can) - that's in the rules!

Anyone can add Assignments about anything at anytime - also in the rules!

All assignments are updated on the first page...

Oh alright. It's a tie. ;)

12:

Somebody offers you ten million dollars to never listen to Coldplay again. You are currently dying of poverty. Do you take the money or spit in the mans' face?

:P

edit: Oh, personally I would spit in his face and go steal some, I don't know, bread or something.