✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

There is someone here that didn't receive The Death of You and Me Single? I'm starting to worry :worried:.

^ haha , nice ! :awesome:

Got my tix for Brussles

Can't believe I'll be seeing him twice,

after waiting for 2 years ! :bomb:

:wacky:

:mad:

Congrats!

There where all seating tickets or also standing?

I hope you'll have a great time!

I got my cd and vinyl a good week ago :confused:

Where do you live ?

You can choose once's you're there ,

But I always stand :D

I live in Argentina. I'm affraid because I also ordered AKA... WAL and the CD/DVD Deluxe Edition. Top Spin told me that it can take 28 days. It's too long! :( When I was in France, I ordered a CD from England and it took 3 months for arrive :lol:.

You ordered What a life ?

I can't order that ? :thinking:

It was on the site for a sec , and now only the Deatl of you and me , is on there ?

hmm , Argentina , nice country ! :awesome:

It might take some more days ...

You can order WAL. You have to change to UK and you can order it but you have to pay in pounds. The bank may charge you a little more, for me it was the 2% of the total for the change.

It's always UK for me , I'm from Belgium ...

But somewhere it said it would be open for presale at 11 sep

so I can wait one more day :wacko:

Do you like Beady Eye too , or not ?

It's strange. When I saw the store yesterday, WAL single was there in the UK region. I already ordered. They charge me 12 euros, delivery included, for the CD and vinyl.

I like some songs of Beady Eye and I love how good is Liam singing now. But I don't have the money for their concert because I spend all my money for The Wall Tour. It was so expensive!! But it's a once in a lifetime experience.

Not sure if I have mentioned anything about the king's new material yet.

ALL BRILLIANT.

Seriously, If I Had A Gun is a clear stand out. This will be album of the year considering most Oasis fans know how amazing Record Machine and Stop The Clocks are...

I really Can't preorder What A life , HELP ! :wreck:

With Firefox, I cannot see it. But with Internet Explorer it's there, in the UK region but you can order from other places. Maybe with Firefox you have to clean the cookies and caché.

It's almost certain that the bank it's going to charge 2% or maybe 3% of the total order for the change to pounds but for me it was only 0.65 euros for a total of 12 euros.

Good luck with the order. I'm going to be connected if you need help.

Kill For a Dream is pretty good. :)

That's my favourite on the album. Even though at the moment I'm listening to Noels stuff more I still prefer Beady Eyes work to everything Noel has released thus far except "If I Had A Gun". Then again you can't properly judge until Noels album comes out and compare them both but Noels gone for a different style to Beady Eye so there is no reason not to like both.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Those performances on german radio are just incredible! Noel Gallagher in his element with acoustic in hand - it's the eighth wonder of the world!