✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

It sounds a little like Coldplay. Like White Shadows, a song that I love.

This album it's going to be amazing! Everybody's on the run, If I had a gun, The Death of you and me, Record Machine, Stop the clocks and now this one. All greats songs.

^ he will play 4 or 5 Oasis songs, but he won't play the ones that were sung by Liam.

Classic! These brothers crack me up. It's good you'll still get a song like Don't Look Back in Anger, but it's funny that he won't sing Wonderwall - a song he wrote - just because of a feud with Liam.

Wow, What a Life sounds amazing! Better than TDOYAM (and I loved that song). It really reminds me of something off X&Y, so I'm with you Melwen about that White Shadows comparison.

And I don't think anything will stop Noel from performing a handful of Oasis songs. And of course he'll sing Liam songs too - he already has with Wonderwall, Fade Away, Married With Children, It's Good To Be Free....admittedly most of the Liam songs he sings are B-sides though.

I imagine he'd not sing Acquiesce though. That would be rather sad to see actually.

And I don't think anything will stop Noel from performing a handful of Oasis songs. And of course he'll sing Liam songs too - he already has with Wonderwall, Fade Away, Married With Children, It's Good To Be Free....admittedly most of the Liam songs he sings are B-sides though.

I imagine he'd not sing Acquiesce though. That would be rather sad to see actually.

God I hope he doesn't sing Wonderwall , the others are so much better :wacky:

Lol on "Acquiesce"

"because we neeeeeed eachother , we believe in on another :lol: "

I love the song!! But most of the people on Live4ever forum don't like it :(. I'm an Oasis fan since 1995 but I like that Noel is trying something new. If I want to hear (What's the story) Morning Glory I already have it ;).

I love the song too :wacky: :heart:

Nice to see another die-hard on this forum , welcome :awesome:

+ Noel announced gig in Brussels (Belgium aka where I live)

:bomb: :drunk: :mellow:

I love the song too :wacky: :heart:

Nice to see another die-hard on this forum , welcome :awesome:

+ Noel announced gig in Brussels (Belgium aka where I live)

:bomb: :drunk: :mellow:

Thank you for your welcome.

I have to wait to see if he is coming here. I live in Argentina.

Good luck with the tickets :)

Did you go to the Oasis gig at River Plate stadium??!!! I went and it was nuts!! trully awesome! :D

I'm from Uruguay by the way, welcome brother! :)

Did you go to the Oasis gig at River Plate stadium!!! I went and it was nuts!! trully awesome! :D

I'm from Uruguay by the way, welcome brother! :)

Thank you for your welcome. But it's "welcome sister" ;) I have to update my profile.

Unfortunately, I didn't go to River Plate. I was living in France at that moment and I didn't have the money to go to the concert, not even in Paris :\ Paris it's very expensive for a student.

I can't go either for the concert of Beady Eye because I spent all my money on Roger Waters :lol:. I'm saving now for Noel :wink3:.

I hope he comes to South America soon , he has a lot of fans there :lol:

You're a "she" , nice , another fangirl ! :awesome:

lol