✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Official Wembley Choreography] Yellow Glowsticks!

coldpatrix

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn those pesky GA fans trying to out do us...

http://twitter.com/outofcontrol09

We'll show them! :sneaky:

YOu KNOW IT, baby!!!! they don't know about our army of yellow tees, they think little bracelets is all we'll be bringing?!?!:devilish:

You know, I keep forgettting there's other bands playing that night:P, I jsut think it's gonna be 5hrs of waiting after doors open until Coldplay comes out! But I"m sure at least WL and JayZ will be entertaining...

Whos bought them and how many? So we can do a list to see roughly how many we have so far.

So far on this thread I saw

Kite - 50

Martin Fan - 50

Me - 50

So thats 150 so far 84,850 to go lol. I know loads more of you will have/are going to buy them so maybe if you tell us what youve bought then we can keep track of the amounts. so excitteeddddd

squeeeee - thats what you guys do right? :) :p

The roof doesn't close fully does it? It won't cover those of us standing..... Never mind, itll be awesome rain or shine!

Nope, it doesn't close like the millennium stadium, it only closes at the end leaving a sizable gap in the centre, so if it rains standers will prob get wet.

I was the one who brought the glow sticks to the last 2 CP gigs I went to:wacko:.... but I'm thinking--are they gonna say something if we have huge 100glow stick package in our bags? Or they(Wembley security) don't care?:thinking:
I rang Wembley as Security at various venues is so random - I had to drink a whole little bottle of Ribena in Cardiff only to see the bins full of little bottles inside the stadium by where you had to buy drinks - you can bring uncapped bottles in to Wembley - also they are very happy with the glowstick thing - I'm sure Coldplay would have checked with Wembley prior to asking us anyway - and as they've said it'll go ahead, so don't worry.

I went to see Coldplay last year and was really happy with that thinking I'll let someone else have a go at seeing them - until they announced this so I've got the ticket and I've sent off for some mixed bracelets and 5 mixed glowsticks - very Chris Martin's fingers! - so I'm going to have a glow and get to see all of this - I'll be sitting in Club Wembley West Block 226 Row 12 Seat 283 - Where will you be?

Thanks so much for starting off this starry sparkly set - Super!!!!

I rang Wembley as Security at various venues is so random - I had to drink a whole little bottle of Ribena in Cardiff only to see the bins full of little bottles inside the stadium by where you had to buy drinks - you can bring uncapped bottles in to Wembley - also they are very happy with the glowstick thing - I'm sure Coldplay would have checked with Wembley prior to asking us anyway - and as they've said it'll go ahead, so don't worry.

I went to see Coldplay last year and was really happy with that thinking I'll let someone else have a go at seeing them - until they announced this so I've got the ticket and I've sent off for some mixed bracelets and 5 mixed glowsticks - very Chris Martin's fingers! - so I'm going to have a glow and get to see all of this - I'll be sitting in Club Wembley West Block 226 Row 12 Seat 283 - Where will you be?

Great post!

I think me and you are the only people sitting on this forum lol

im in block 211