✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

I know that this pic was taken at the Ahoy gig in Rotterdam, 17th of December 2011. But I really don't know to which song, sorry :(

He doesn't have a guitar on him, so my guess would be In My Place or ETIAW :)

315139671.jpg

Christopher is now unaware that his bandmate Jonathan is lurking up behind him to attack his cake. It was a bad idea for Christopher to look away for a second.

I'm bored and I like this picture. :awesome:

LOL that's great. :laugh3: Jonny's a

. :mean:

cake badger[/url]. :mean:

So I watched that video. That's one hungry bastard :|

Impressive how it just eats the cobra's head :| (and disgusting too :sick: )

As the narrator says, "it doesn't give a shit".

I wish the guy who narrates this would narrate any documentary, he's so awesome :awesome:

So I watched that video. That's one hungry bastard :|

Impressive how it just eats the cobra's head :| (and disgusting too :sick: )

As the narrator says, "it doesn't give a shit".

I wish the guy who narrates this would narrate any documentary, he's so awesome :awesome:

Is it that "Sassy gay friend" guy? :lol:

tumblr_lwd7o6ZxSx1qgl5gko1_250.giftumblr_lwd7o6ZxSx1qgl5gko2_250.gif

Chris is a buckin badger then. Nothing can stop him when he's horny... :wink3:

:laugh4: like the left wink :lol:

^:lol::lol:

As for the pic from Ahoy, I think it's ETIAW. It's not IMP since there's no confetti, and with Chris jumping a lot during ETIAW...:)

He doesn't have a guitar on him, so my guess would be In My Place or ETIAW :)

I know that this pic was taken at the Ahoy gig in Rotterdam, 17th of December 2011. But I really don't know to which song, sorry :(

Thank you all, he always does a jump before teardrop ends. Makes sense. :nice: I've got to find that vid. :happy:

:laugh4: like the left wink :lol:

Thank you all, he always does a jump before teardrop ends. Makes sense. :nice: I've got to find that vid. :happy:

I'm working on it, haha. So far I found out that it's NOT ETIAW, since he was wearing a pink shirt during that. I'll let you know when I find it;)

Edit: Not during IMP either, he wore the jacket during that song. Hmm.. this might be harder than expected!

Not ETIAW ?! Wow, he must have been jumping A LOT then at Ahoy :lol:

I'm working on it, haha. So far I found out that it's NOT ETIAW, since he was wearing a pink shirt during that. I'll let you know when I find it;)

Edit: Not during IMP either, he wore the jacket during that song. Hmm.. this might be harder than expected!

omg, that is so nice of you! :happy:

The only other songs it could be are Lost! and Viva. It could be the second half of Fix You, but surely he would have been wearing a pink shirt during that too :thinking:

edit: or GPASUYF as it turns out! Didn't even think of that one :P

Oh my, this threat has really poisoned my mind! :lol:

Last week I was abroad working and had to sit all day in a very cold hall (long story…).

After a while we asked the organizers for some hot drinks and they said we could also have cake as they had brought a lot especially for us. Of course we wanted cake …:happy:

But it did not make an appearance, at least not for the next four or five hours. :disappointed:

So during these hours instead of fully concentrating on my work I could not get THIS picture out of my head:

no_cake__by_j_m_p_16-d4qah8i.jpg

...along with all the time internally screaming “WE WERE PROMISED CAKE!”

sob.png

All: We were promised cake!

:dizzy2: :lol: ;)

By the way when the cake finally came it was not very good. :(

Postcards, I found a possible winner! It might be God put a smile upon your face, at the very end after throwing the guitar.. not 100% sure though. Gonna keep searching, since I love to watch every single video of that concert ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LjV5USvaUM]Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face [HD+HQ] Live 17 12 2011 Ahoy Rotterdam - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: I think I found the proof in this video, from another angle at 3.55. Crappy quality though, the first video is way better.

Ooh, and for the Chris addicts among us, look at 2.35 of this video. Cute smile alert: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZEDJ5PlyU&list=LL0SFyn-stmnvuuJ6UHuDbPQ&index=8&feature=plpp_video]Coldplay - God put a smile upon your Face @ Ahoy Rotterdam, 17 dec 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

6a00d834520f5d69e200e551c8effe8833-800wi-1.jpg

Guy: "guys, why did we wear white shoes today?" :thinking:

Chris: "Shut it Guy, it's what I like" :D :lol:

Jonny: "I never get to choose" :sick:

Will: "leaving... I don't need this" :angry:

Postcards, I found a possible winner! It might be God put a smile upon your face, at the very end after throwing the guitar.. not 100% sure though. Gonna keep searching, since I love to watch every single video of that concert ;)

it went dark after he threw the guitar, and I'll keep checking. :)

Edit: I think I found the proof in this video, from another angle at 3.55. Crappy quality though, the first video is way better.

Got it! Right after he threw his guitar, thought it was when he went into the dark. From a different angle that pic is brillant. Whoever took that pic :awesome:

Ooh, and for the Chris addicts among us, look at 2.35 of this video. Cute smile alert:

:nice: smile