October 4, 200917 yr Security: Ok, you're coming with me. Chris: But I didnt do anything! Security: No agruing! Chris: Dude, we're having a concert tonight, I've got to be there! Security: You took something that belong to somebody else. Chris: But the conc.. ah to hell with it, I ate the freaking cake, and it was delicious!
October 4, 200917 yr ^:laugh3::laugh3:! Chris looks >very good< in that pic.. Like a little cute schoolboy :nice:
October 4, 200917 yr Like a little cute schoolboy :nice: :thinking: I think he looks rather like he's checking someone out... :charming:
October 4, 200917 yr I <3 this thread :D There was a picture of the boys with Paul McCartney at the Grammy's in this week's Entertainment Weekly and they all look ridiculous. I think Guy was in the process of closing his eyes...I can't find it online. :(
October 4, 200917 yr Ah...no. That's no the pic. It's a variation. Chris isn't laughing as much, and Guy's eyes are pretty much closed. I thought that one would be hilrious for a LOL on here, but I don't think EW has it on their website.
October 4, 200917 yr Haha...I've checked on google. None of them :( I think EW might have rights or something. I don't have a scanner, otherwise I'd scan it in for you.
October 4, 200917 yr Kind of bothers me how a lot of magazines have stupid looking pictures of the band.
October 4, 200917 yr Kind of bothers me how a lot of magazines have stupid looking pictures of the band. True. You'd assume they want to showcase their photography skills...
October 4, 200917 yr True. You'd assume they want to showcase their photography skills... Also it dosen't help much when some random idiot from school comes up to you and says, "You like THIS band! Look at them, thier so gay and stupid looking.... (and on and on)"
October 4, 200917 yr Also it dosen't help much when some random idiot from school comes up to you and says, "You like THIS band! Look at them, thier so gay and stupid looking.... (and on and on)" :dozey:I know right!!
October 4, 200917 yr :dozey:I know right!! It's annoying.... but then again a lot of people who I know who say that Coldplay is "Gay" are the ones who like these wannabe bands that have crappy lyrics.
October 4, 200917 yr It's annoying.... but then again a lot of people who I know who say that Coldplay is "Gay" are the ones who like these wannabe bands that have crappy lyrics. very annoying,yeah because they don't know good music,they listen to crap like high school musical:sick:
Create an account or sign in to comment