✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

obviously, AROBTTH is 2nd, MX is 5th, and AHFOD is 7th --

oh wait, are we not going in chronological order by release?? :|

(also so many acronyms :surprised:)

You are very diplomatic!

On the other hand...

I have to tell you that I love your new signature, the reference of one of my fav videos ever of the boys!!

That video brings me a lot of memories.

You are very diplomatic!

On the othe hand...

I have to tell you that I love your new signature, the reference of one of my fav videos ever of the boys!!

That video brings me a lot of memories.

:lol: well, i have my album preferences of course, but at the end of the day it's all Coldplay to me! :P

and thank you so much :blush: i was getting tired of my other avi/sig because i feel like i've grown so much as an artist since i first put those up last year :P Talk is my absolute favorite CP video: robots, space, and Coldplay, what more could a person ask for? :wacky:

:lol: well, i have my album preferences of course, but at the end of the day it's all Coldplay to me! :P

and thank you so much :blush: i was getting tired of my other avi/sig because i feel like i've grown so much as an artist since i first put those up last year :P Talk is my absolute favorite CP video: robots, space, and Coldplay, what more could a person ask for? :wacky:

I know, I was totally crazy/in love when I watched for the first time that video, and more than 10 years later, I still love it.

I would like to have at least a 5% of your artistic's abilities :wacko:

more than 10 years later

:shocked2: sometimes i forget how long it's been, geez! when i first started getting really into Coldplay, looking up their other albums after my mom bought me X&Y, the video for Talk had just recently come out... man it all goes by so fast :bigcry:

anyway, the real trick to artistic skills is to draw lots of things until you feel like you're going to punch whatever it is you're drawing on, and eventually you will have gotten so much practice drawing through the process that you'll be kinda good :wacko:

• Like 1

:shocked2: sometimes i forget how long it's been, geez! when i first started getting really into Coldplay, looking up their other albums after my mom bought me X&Y, the video for Talk had just recently come out... man it all goes by so fast :bigcry:

anyway, the real trick to artistic skills is to draw lots of things until you feel like you're going to punch whatever it is you're drawing on, and eventually you will have gotten so much practice drawing through the process that you'll be kinda good :wacko:

Yes, time flies, it's crazy!

Thanks for your advice ;)

And it is a close race between X&Y and AROBTTH, with X&Y having the better individual features (strength, speed etc.) but AROBTTH translating its lesser individual features into a better overall performance, and so AROBTTH, ladies and gentlemen, AROBTTH coming in first only milliseconds before X&Y !

And Parachutes rushes in to win a Bronze medal before VLVODAAHF ! And lagging back several minutes, we spot Mylo Xyloto leading the group of the last three, followed by Ghost Stories which has barely made it away from the start yet, and of course unhappy candidate AHFOD, which sits disqualified at the starting line after earlier drug testing had revealed the presence of forbidden substance Stargatin coarsing through its blood.

• Like 8

16410347cf3ccc31f1ea4ada0117711e.jpg

Awwhh all of them look so adorable in this picture xD

[ATTACH=full]5730[/ATTACH]

:jonny: : ''Is that cake I smell? :blush:''

:chris: ''Teehee Guy I can see your reflection in the mirror LOL ''

:guy: : ''Someone remind me why I decided to join these dweebs again? ''

:will: -to the photographer- ''Well hello there''

• Like 3

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=satRkNF5PUo

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/satRkNF5PUo

Around 4:52

It also contains the famous "meme" quote from Apple.

Oh boy, she was right. [emoji1]

Thank you SO much for this share! I could listen to Chris talk All. Day. Long. [emoji173]️[emoji441]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk