🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

JACOB!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched my DVD today :wink3: (btw ITS BRILLLLLLLLL!) and Guy doesnt seem that short, u know? He seemed taller than evrybody. Maybe its just that hes short compared to the super-HUGE guys :lol: I dont fink that Guy's gf that short but...

...oops wrong forum :lol: ...but im kinda relevant wiv the short thing, huh? :/ :embarrased:

^

In which pictures Vic?

PS: HI!! :)

OOH, you made me jump! :D The pic of the 4 of them - Jonny and Guy and these two girls - Jonny's girl is standing not very nicely, model or no model!! She should get her ankles together a bit more - looks a bit like a country and western singer like that :lol:

It's true!!!

I love Jonny but Guy is hotter!!!

Yet Jonny's girlfriend is better looking than Guy's weird orange faced, gold hand-bagged girl!

Obviously Chris has the hottest girlfriend of them all, but that's for a reason ;)

(*realise I am v.shallow*)

Guest LiquidSky
^

In which pictures Vic?

PS: HI!! :)

OOH, you made me jump! :D The pic of the 4 of them - Jonny and Guy and these two girls - Jonny's girl is standing not very nicely, model or no model!! She should get her ankles together a bit more - looks a bit like a country and western singer like that :lol:

why did I made you jump? :confused:

It's true!!!

I love Jonny but Guy is hotter!!!

Yet Jonny's girlfriend is better looking than Guy's weird orange faced, gold hand-bagged girl!

Obviously Chris has the hottest girlfriend of them all, but that's for a reason ;)

(*realise I am v.shallow*)

lol haha i would like to make this bit clear........Yet Jonnys girlfriend is better looking than Guy`s weird oranged faced, gold hand-bagged girl!

haha them words didn`t come from me for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: