Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Featured Replies

I swear I'll send mine tomorrow if not... on monday :D

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 152.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't received my card yet. Julie has received my Santa card.

  • Author

you'll probably receive it soon :) be patient!

I sent mine already 18 days ago and it seems it hasn't been recevied yet

Why does the Italian mail have to suck so bad? :bigcry:

Mine was sent 14 days ago and even though some people in same areas of the world I send a card to received theirs by now, I haven't heard back from my Secret Santa yet ;)

But X-mas is still quite far away, so it's okay :)

  • Author

I sent mine ermm 13 days ago and no news yet :uhoh:

Yes but I had also sent a copy of LRLRL in Brazil some time ago and as far as I know it could be lost in the Amazon forest, it's frustrating :disappointed:

  • Author

really?

 

ohh that sucks :(

The normal time for most people here seems to be 2 weeks :stunned:

My one arrived in about 4 days.

Since I'm an idiot, and I forgot that the post office isn't open on Sundays, mine will be sent tomorrow. :P

 

I apologize to my person if theirs comes late. :hug: It'll be great if it gets there at all, seeing people are having problems. :uhoh:

 

Still haven't gotten mine yet, either. :confused:

i think the average time to go half way round the world is like 2 weeks but then i got a card from Peru that only took 2 days, bizarre , but then a postcard from the netherlands took a month , so who knows

Well....I've already posted mine on Saturday and I asked the lady how long it should take to get there and the reply was "Considering that it's not a GUARANTEED service, it can take a few days or a week or more..." I hope it won't take so long though :P :(

I'll send my card tomorrow as well! I'm sorry for being so late, busy week!

I finally finished mine! Yay! It took longer than I thought, but I had so much fun making it and put a lot of love into the work. I think I'll take a picture before I send it so I can 'remind myself' how lovely this experience is. :nice:

 

I should be able to get it to the post office on Monday. Considering what others here have said, I think I might try to do a little quicker/guaranteed delivery; I'll PM my elf and/or Santa when it is officially sent.

 

And yes... I put my username on the card. ;)

  • Author

great! :D

I almost forgot about this! :lol:

 

I'll be sending mine this weekend! I can't wait to find out who my secret santa is! :)

  • Author

hurry up :whip:

 

 

:P

 

:santa:

Shit shit I finished mine a week ago, and I'm too perfectionist so I wanted to make a new one, and forgot my pencils at home :shame:

I 'll send it on saturday, hope it'll make it in time :\

I got mine from Kite :D

 

<3 thank u's!!!!! :D :D

 

has my person got their card yet?

that would be a yes I think :)

  • Author

according to the pm's received, 67 people already sent their cards :D

 

 

 

#42

.:VivaLaVida:.

airieslady

akasapple

anadebi28

aniskywalker

anita_hype

beans

bear

Becca Hopkins

bellynelly

blue_girl

Busybeeburns

but a dream

ceader'schild

Cha buckland

Chavi

cheryl2

Christa1

Cirkusprinsessa

coldplay.obsessed

Corkus

Dark_Sofie

EmmaLouiseSmyth

erinlee20

flickahidalgo

Gitta Rensolo

Graceful

Imke

Iriden

Italian Plastic

Jayzo

jeffc418

kimgan

Kite

kjones31

Legal Princess

lindam

LittleMissMessy

Lore

Makayla

MariePeter18

mehelik

melanieau

merryberry9

nadi

nancyk58

nightmarequeen

Pris

prospekthd42

R_Burns

raphaele

Raven12

RedGirl76

Ro-Anshi

Sirhc

sozej

technicolor_love78

Texasluvsjonny

Verussia

vitaamine

viva la vida

Vivalicious

WV Gal

yeahhright

Zeya

Ziggy

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.