๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my card!

ย 

Just in time! Iรกm unable to post pics as of yet because I don't have my camera and yesterday my cellphone got runned over in the parking lot, but I'll do it as soon as possible.

ย 

In the mean time, thank you so much Cheryl2!

ย 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Got my card!

ย 

Just in time! Iรกm unable to post pics as of yet because I don't have my camera and yesterday my cellphone got runned over in the parking lot, but I'll do it as soon as possible.

ย 

ย 

Welcome to coldplaying (bit weird saying that more than a year after you joined but still :lol:) and Merry Christmas to you, too!

ย 

Sorry to hear about your broken phone :hug:

Got my card!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Amazing time to receive secret santa's card!:rolleyes:

Pris and I have sent each other things a lot over the last year (between Mexico & UK). A letter usually takes two weeks, a postcard usualy takes 3 weeks... she sent me one from Mexico City in November that took over a month - the only explanation is that because it was December, and there is so much post, it took over two weeks longer than normal.

ย 

Don't lose heart, guys, I'm sure you're cards are just taking longer than expected. :hug: