✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

Don't lose heart, guys, I'm sure you're cards are just taking longer than expected. :hug:

Plus some people were busy with school/study commitments and therefore ended up sending their cards only 1 1/2 weeks ago ... :(

These cards probably ended up right in the big pile of x-mas deliveries and most of them will surely get delivered right after x-mas.

But if someone is also happy about receiving some New Years Greetings I am more than happy covering up and sending some more cards out :)

Just let me know, Alison & Lore :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the card from my secret santa. Thanks Carla (the one from El Salvador, so no one gets confused :P) It's lovely, and I would be glad to go stalk our boys with you :D

Oh and is it supposed to make music? because I think it's broken.. :(

Anytime! I'm glad you like it! :nice:

Take mental note about the musical cards for next year! :P

Let me know if you want a card from France, i'll be delighted to give you a favour in case you don't receive your Santa card.

Good idea. I was thinking the same, I will love to help too, if someone who didn't get there cards would like a postcard/ christmas card from Denmark :)

Maybe we should wait til Tuesday (after Boxing Day in the UK). People who haven't received a card until then should write down their names in a new thread (maybe??) and then we could encourage Lore and/or Alison to set up new matches?! :confused:

So that it will be a surprise to people as well?! :)

I know that it will be loads of work for them again, but I am definately willing to help out :)

Maybe we should wait til Tuesday (after Boxing Day in the UK). People who haven't received a card until then should write down their names in a new thread (maybe??) and then we could encourage Lore and/or Alison to set up new matches?! :confused:

So that it will be a surprise to people as well?! :)

I know that it will be loads of work for them again, but I am definately willing to help out :)

'Tis a good idea, but would be a lot of work for those two. Maybe if we do actually do it, more people should volunteer.

I would love to help out. :nice:

Thank you ladies, but I want card only from my real Secret Santa! Doesn't matter when it come :rolleyes:

I can understand that and there are probably a few more who are willing to wait :)

But many others seem to be quite upset/disappointed that they didn't receive a card yet and many people didn't even give feedback that they have sent their cards :confused:

So maybe some people have either forgotten to send a PM to Lore/Alison that their card is sent or they even forgot about this whole project and didn't send a card at all. :(

So I think it would be nice to send a card to someone who didn't get one yet and even if the person ends up with two cards it's better than waiting and then doesn't receive one at all ...

Hope that makes sense somehow?!? :laugh3: