✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin's siblings

BTE

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if there's another brother called Al. I THINK it's just Chris, Rich, and two girls.

I met Chris at a rugby match - but I was so dim I didn't really know who he was, except Rich's brother, and he played in a band!! But he chatted to me for ages and liked my car ("cool car", he said!), oh, and he said I was a "trendy mum"!! My son is at boarding school with Rich, they have bedrooms next to each other. We see Rich a lot - he's a great guy, very funny, very good-looking, yes, perhaps more like his mum than Chris, but you can see the likeness. Great personality. As far as I know he's not particularly musical. But then, Chris was a late starter ...... :D

I don't know if there's another brother called Al. I THINK it's just Chris, Rich, and two girls.

I met Chris at a rugby match - but I was so dim I didn't really know who he was, except Rich's brother, and he played in a band!! But he chatted to me for ages and liked my car ("cool car", he said!), oh, and he said I was a "trendy mum"!! My son is at boarding school with Rich, they have bedrooms next to each other. We see Rich a lot - he's a great guy, very funny, very good-looking, yes, perhaps more like his mum than Chris, but you can see the likeness. Great personality. As far as I know he's not particularly musical. But then, Chris was a late starter ...... :D

:stunned: :stunned:

What car do you drive

:stunned: :stunned:

I don't know if there's another brother called Al. I THINK it's just Chris' date=' Rich, and two girls.[/quote']

I bet you're right :D But I remember reading something awhile ago about Chris' top 5 favourite songs of all times and he listed a song by his brother "Al Martin" as his second favourite :huh: