✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin's siblings

BTE

^ Well' date=' as I said, I don't know.. There are too many Tim's in this world :P[/quote']

:laugh3: I wouldn't have thought it was a popular name, but now you mention it I think I know a few Tim's too!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From someone who went to a gig of their's in London a little while ago in Shoreditch. Apparently they are really good live and he posted me the myspace link. He said Jonny was there watching. Why oh why didn't I go! :( :(

I'm amazed at the At The Lake thing. I had no idea! Just listening to their stuff on MySpace - sounds pretty great icon_yes.gif

Btw, 'cause there was some ambiguity before...Will has got a brother called Edward. I don't know whether he's younger or older, though.

This is a myspace message between myself and someone from at the lake..

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jun 22, 2006 7:28 PM

sorry to be annoying..

haha

But is Tim Buckland really Jonny Bucklands brother?

----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: <A HREF='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=16058516'>AT THE LAKE</a>

Date: Jun 23, 2006 7:22 AM

Nope - I've asked Tim and he's never heard of this Jonny fellow you speak of. Don't know what you're on about.

Do you want to join our mailinglist? You can sign up here: http://www.atthelake.co.uk

Cheers,

Jim

ATL

Weird! Maybe they don't want to be associated with the whole coldplay thing - you could understand that they want to be famous for their own stuff, not on the back of his brother's success. Maybe they're scared of getting messages for all the crazy coldplay fans!

Or maybe it was just coincidence that Jonny was there and they have the same name... who knows, but their music is still good :)

That definitely sounds like a big fat lie! But I totally understand it, I wouldn't like to be associated to another band either and just become famous because I have a brother in a worldwide successful band, you know.. He sounds pretty harsh - "never heard of that fellow".. I don't believe him :P