✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Mar-2010: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huy violet...me hubieras dicho q era el para saludarlo, xD

hahahaha

Yo traia una blusa q decia 'Miss Berryman' que Violet me acababa de regalar, xD

btw, Macintosh one of the last words apper in one video that i about to upload in YouTube...

i belive it was 'Viva Mexico Cabrones' haha :lol:

Here is other of my videos...

LiT and a part of Fix You:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmnftWPwfeg]YouTube- Life In Technicolor - Coldplay @ MTY, Mexico (11-March-10)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSSCmAyq0Xo]YouTube- Fix You - Coldplay @ MTY, Mexico (11-March-10)[/ame]

im such an idiot hahahaha i left the hotel around 10 because someone told us they were gone already and honestly i was very tired because my sister and i waited too long at night, and i didnt sleep at all, if i knew for sure they were coming out to sign i would have waited...ah well, there's always another chance :)

I haven't posted on here for a while but I just can't believe the viva era is over. The jackets, the guitars have made their final appearance... i feel so emotional!

Bring on the new era though!

Mmmm, kind of... the real "final appearance" will be when people who won them in the clearout sale post pictures of them in that thread. :awesome: I can't wait to see their pics! :dance:

Guest LiquidSky

Hey guys! I got home yesterday...just leaving a quick message... I missed the part where Chris asked the audience to stop pushing & I'm sure the people around me did so as well because I was being squashed and it wasn't just me.. there were guys (males!) who fainted! :surprised: and it was barely like the 2nd song. Then there was this other guy who couldn't even get out! He didn't had enough energy to get out. The concert was crazy. There were a lot of girls screaming and begging to get out. Where I was on the first song there was about 6 people that had to get out 'cause the crushing was too much for them and they were not even singing yet. Anyway, I enjoyed the concert and was able to handle and go along with the crowd but the pushing was just extremely hard.. my arms & my chest are still sore!:laugh3::stunned:

Hey guys! I got home yesterday...just leaving a quick message... I missed the part where Chris asked the audience to stop pushing & I'm sure the people around me did so as well because I was being squashed and it wasn't just me.. there were guys (males!) who fainted! :surprised: and it was barely like the 2nd song. Then there was this other guy who couldn't even get out! He didn't had enough energy to get out. The concert was crazy. There were a lot of girls screaming and begging to get out. Where I was on the first song there was about 6 people that had to get out 'cause the crushing was too much for them and they were not even singing yet. Anyway, I enjoyed the concert and was able to handle and go along with the crowd but the pushing was just extremely hard.. my arms & my chest are still sore!:laugh3::stunned:

I'm really glad I'm pretty tall and Nicole is as well, but those poor short girls were practically dying! They must've had an awful time. :shame:

Guest LiquidSky

I'm 5'3 ft but I'm strong (well compared to someone my size) plus I had like 10 guys behind me and four on one side & two on the other side of me so that helped a lot :wink: No problem Christa! I mostly took videos because the crowd was moving too much but I'll probably post them today when I get home :)

i went today to the ticket office to pick up my LRLRL around 2pm, they were supposed to hand them at 10am but apparently they started at 1pm or something

fortunately they didnt keep the ticket, they just cut the bottom part of it

btw some butterflies were still around the stadium haha, not so many though

Does anybody know if I can pick up CD's for foreign friends that are not here and took their ticket with them...

I have a friend from Guatemala who came to the concert and now he's at his country with his ticket and I'd like to go for his CD...

Do u guys think there's a way they can give it to me?

Guest LiquidSky

I didn't get a cd! You mean I have to go back in order for me to get a cd?:(

Here are some of my photos most of them are blurry though

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

:nice:

DSC01598.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01521.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

Guest LiquidSky

Thanks Christa! I was mesmerized looking at him despite all the pushing :D I'll post the videos in a bit :wink:

th_MOV01489.jpg

• 5 months later...
DVD? WHERE WHERE WHERE?

its on dimeadozen.org but i guess you can find it somewhere else, its an audience recording though, so im just asking about the video and audio quality and if its worth downloading