✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Oct-2009: Keep A Child Alive Black Ball, Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City [Chris Martin Only]

I know I'm ridiculously late for this, but WTF? I stay away for a day and Chrissy learns how to dress propperly?? :stunned:

Really? Booo.

Let me try again :)

91929541.jpg

91929614.jpg

91929619.jpg

91929693.jpg

91929694.jpg

91929860.jpg

91929863.jpg

91929916.jpg

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but his outfit looks actually well putten together :stunned: And he looks niiiice :drunk:

LOL - chris performed at some charity event and the mind is going in overdrive.

Of Course he had diferent cloth on because quite fankly Viva Era is near the end and the viva cloths are hopefully in storage until Feb.

Doubt very much his cloths have anything to do with the next album...as I am pretty sure the 4 of them know for themselves yet how it will sound, what it will be etc.

He doesn't act like somebody who wants to be somebody else. Think Chris Martin is one of few people walking this planet, whos knows exactly what and who he is.

I for one, would just wish that Chris like the rest of them just goes away until Feb.

P.

I agree! All he did was dress up for a charity show, he looks good and I squeed with the rest of them but why is it such a big deal?! Ridiculous.

I know I'm ridiculously late for this, but WTF? I stay away for a day and Chrissy learns how to dress propperly?? :stunned:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but his outfit looks actually well putten together :stunned: And he looks niiiice :drunk:

Hahahaha.... :D :D :D So true.. He does look really good in that. I forgot how he (they) look in usual clothes!!! :D

some posts in this thread are very funny

who cares if he cut his hair, who cares if he's not with the band? I didn't know he can't be himself and sing in some events without the band during the coldplay breaks. Being in a band is just another job, people can do whatever they want with their free time.

And also, if he didn't sound that good, it's not because he's not with the rest of the guys, as someone said he could play a beautiful song just with an acoustic guitar. "he is nothing without the rest of the band"... seriously?

and in a more superficial note, I think he looks gorgeous :awesome: it was an special event, the weird thing would have been seeing him with his Obama shirt.

some posts in this thread are very funny

who cares if he cut his hair, who cares if he's not with the band? I didn't know he can't be himself and sing in some events without the band during the coldplay breaks. Being in a band is just another job, people can do whatever they want with their free time.

And also, if he didn't sound that good, it's not because he's not with the rest of the guys, as someone said he could play a beautiful song just with an acoustic guitar. "he is nothing without the rest of the band"... seriously?

and in a more superficial note, I think he looks gorgeous :awesome: it was an special event, the weird thing would have been seeing him with his Obama shirt.

Exactly!

No one would blame Guy when teaming up with Mags from a-ha, so why shouldn't Chris be entitled to do Charity Shows esp. when he's so much concerned about the cause? :confused:

I am pretty sure that the other 3 are more than happy about not having to show up there as well but instead being able to enjoy their time off ;)

Chris... suit... tie.. finally no VLV uniforms (Tiwsted Logic tour clothing FTW)... suit-thing... Alicia Keys... whaaa???

Okay, this is a galactically stupid question, I'm sure, but I have to ask since this isn't the only post I've seen with this...what is FTW? I feel so dumb asking and I'm sure it's something I'll go, "OOOhhhhh...." about as soon as I find out...sorry for the stupidity. :confused:

Okay, this is a galactically stupid question, I'm sure, but I have to ask since this isn't the only post I've seen with this...what is FTW? I feel so dumb asking and I'm sure it's something I'll go, "OOOhhhhh...." about as soon as I find out...sorry for the stupidity. :confused:
Hi!

This is a useful German wikipedia list, but has the English meanings as well: Click!

And here's the "simple English" equivalent: Click!

:)

It's all about abbreviations ;)

WTF = What The F*** ;)

Couldn't let you die clueless :p

One more

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZP2DWoHB2w&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Chris Martin and Alicia Keys play Maple Leaf Rag[/ame]

Please remember Chris is a special guest to support the work of Keep a Child Alive. Everyone (man) in that night wore a suit and tie, so did Chris. It's the way he respects the event hostess, right? I don't know why you think it's strange. Okay, I never saw him wear this before, but I do like the suit and his short hair. :kiss::D

Here is a CNN clip in case you forgot what everyone's intention is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7qyQFObBk]YouTube - Alicia Keys talks to CNN about Keep a Child Alive[/ame]

Thanks for the pics and videos everyone. :nice:

It's great he did this charity gig by himself, but I don't really like Clocks. Maybe I'm just not open to other people singing my favourite song. :wink:

But wow, Alicia Keys has really an amazing voice.

Thanks for the pics and videos everyone. :nice:

It's great he did this charity gig by himself, but I don't really like Clocks. Maybe I'm just not open to other people singing my favourite song. :wink:

But wow, Alicia Keys has really an amazing voice.

:wink:

I thought it was...interesting to hear Clocks and VLV sung with Alicia Keys...but I didn't love it either.

I guess we love them so much we are kind of "possessive" with Coldplay songs and don't want anybody else to sing them... :p :nice:

I just found out about this show thanks to the siggys of Chris all around the board.

Not Chris' best performance but like the others have mentioned, it's for a good cause :)

Now to the more distinctive part of the show..

Chris' outfit is just.....wow.

I was speechless and my jaw practically dropped when I saw his photos...

Plus he's all buffed up! :stunned: