✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth To Sing With Coldplay

Octakon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rrright...wouldn't suprise me if it's true

she comes across as a moody, needy cow. but still.

Mr Clocks...never ever mention coldplay and avril in the same sentance again, unless insulting avril.

thank you please.

same goes for miss dion

rrright...wouldn't suprise me if it's true

she comes across as a moody, needy cow. but still.

Mr Clocks...never ever mention coldplay and avril in the same sentance again, unless insulting avril.

thank you please.

same goes for miss dion

oh my god...your sig!!!

darn.

but..one saving grace about busted..and i shudder at the htought that i have a saving grace....

they do at least write their songs (ok some) and do at least play their instruments and do sing live (despite being awful).

which is more can be said than avril....

eeew..let us never mention this again.

coldplay new album..fun

*ponders* i wonder if everyones opinion of gwen doing backup negative because it is gwen...and not based on her talent...has anyone ever heard her sing?? i have and i don't think its that bad...i mean its not the greatest either...but i think as back up vocals...she'd do fine...has anyone ever thought that whatever they come up with might be good? why is the first thing everyone says is oh its going to suck? someone gimme a reason why, and where would that reason come from since they've never did anything like this before...what if it's good? will you still have the same opinion? would you still say it suck cause its gwen...would change your decision...cause you actually gave her a listen and found out shes good?...what if it was someone unknown did the backup vocals...i bet tons of people would be dying to hear what it sounds like...judge whether she was good or not...why can't it be the same in this case...but because its gwen, people automatically say it will suck...dunno...rather hear it before i make a decision about whether it would suck or not...cause then i'd have a legitimate reason for saying it sucks...but thats just me i guess...

->shortie