🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Dido

Hicksy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wikipedia, not the most trustworthy but hey, it's better than nothing

Dido started recording her fourth album just months after releasing her third album Safe Trip Home, which lacked the heavy promotion of her previous two albums. Dido stated in July 2009 that her fourth album, still untitled, will have an electronic approach, which is totally different to the organic direction she took with the previous album

From Wikipedia, not the most trustworthy but hey, it's better than nothing

Dido started recording her fourth album just months after releasing her third album Safe Trip Home, which lacked the heavy promotion of her previous two albums. Dido stated in July 2009 that her fourth album, still untitled, will have an electronic approach, which is totally different to the organic direction she took with the previous album

Well that's a step in the right direction, as IMO, the last album sucked.;)

Oh man no way. Her last album wasn't as accessible as her previous two but Day Before the Day, Grafton Street, Northern Sky. As good as anything she has done.

Well none of them had the same impact on me as her earlier material, so this is obviously a matter of opinion.;)

Oh year, her last album sucked. I like Grafton street and Us 2 Little Gods though. My favourites are Hunter and Don't Leave Home.

Yeah, "Don't Leave Home" is one of my faves too!! It has that "euphoric" quality I love so much. It reminds me very much of a hymn, and I love the way it trails off at the end.:D

And I never tire of listening to "Here With Me". That song has such a powerful intro, and is incredibly "haunting"!!:cool:

• 3 months later...
That's great mc_squared! :nice: hmmm, i don't think safe trip home sucked actually, possibly not her best album though... don't believe in love is a good song, grafton street is beautiful... there are some nice tracks ;) thank you is my fav song.

"Safe Trip Home" was OK, but the album didn't astound me like the other two did.;)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sorry mark but it is very beautiful there!!!

i have been in the southwest and i have been to dublin.

okay okay southwest england was also nice and london as well but the girls are more nice in ireland :p

edit:

what do you not like about ireland?????

edit 2: oh i thought dido was from ireland but she is not...that s why.. :rolleyes:

edit 3: never mind - i want to move to ireland nevertheless!!:)