✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem of having windows open to beat the heat is that you hear the prats on motorbikes/cats racing past the house :(

Try living close to city centre. Cats will be the least of your worries when you've got drunken people walking through your street at 3 in the morning! :P

Haha I should have noticed that really.

We thankfully haven't got a lot of traffic in my area.

Idiots racing down the road hitting 70/80, one day they will crash taking the corner a bit too fast and go into a milk tanker

i think tonight, like last night, i will sleep inside my covers, above the cover itself but below the sheet. too hot

I cant sleep without a proper blanket so I usually just stick my legs out.

I opened the window when I got home from work at like 5 but it hasn't made a difference whatsoever. Oh well, I'm sure it will get colder soon.

I cant sleep without a proper blanket so I usually just stick my legs out.

I opened the window when I got home from work at like 5 but it hasn't made a difference whatsoever. Oh well, I'm sure it will get colder soon.

yeah, it is quite claustrophobic for the legs as there is no air that can get to them, only the coolness from the sheet itself. but it's just too warm. it's strange, under a week ago i was walking home in the early hours and there was frost on the cars.

yeah, my window is open but without a breeze it's a lost cause :(