🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

^ THAT

:freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:

ok i would love to get my hands on some of this stuff, but i imagine its going to be so ridiculously priced.

i mean, after a while the fact that it was theirs will wear off a little bit.

im definitely not trying to be a downer, i guess im just not sure ill go after anything. i also have never used ebay...

and let me say i do realize its going to charity, so obviously that will be and incentive to bid more.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

I just found out that Muse is coming to Toronto in march which i would like to go to, im not their biggest fan but i like their stuff. and the tickets go on sale Dec 19th. But if i want to go to that their is no way i will get something from the auction. But i am not guaranteed that i will get anything from and this but if i want to try then i won't get tickets to Muse

PLEASE HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

I just found out that Muse is coming to Toronto in march which i would like to go to, im not their biggest fan but i like their stuff. and the tickets go on sale Dec 19th. But if i want to go to that their is no way i will get something from the auction. But i am not guaranteed that i will get anything from and this but if i want to try then i won't get tickets to Muse

PLEASE HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Gig > cool stuff. In my opinion anyway. And Muse are an amazing live band, even if you don't like them.

hahah i asked my mom and she was like "maybe will see how much stuff gets" but i knew she was thinking "wow why are you so coldplay obsessed!" :P

:laugh4:

I told her what for and i said i was hoping for a poster.

She kind of gave me the Why? look :laugh4:

why are you obsessed?

why just a poster? :P

and why do you spend your money on stuff like this?

yah few people have agreed with this but i still don't know!

ahhhhhhhhhh have you seen them liive?

Yeah, I saw them during the Black Holes tour, about 2,5 years back. It was at a festival, though, but amazing nonetheless. Probably one of the most perfect gigs I've been to (technically at least). If you like the new album, I'd go to the gig because good gigs generally triumph awesome stuff. That's just me, though. :D

I'd rather have awesome memories of a gig than awesome stuff, like a signed poster (though that's pretty damn cool), just like I'd rather go to a gig than buy a bunch of cd's. But I happen to really really really love live music. It's an expensive addiction. ;)