🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

I have a feeling I might go over my $1000 dollar budget to get that jacket though.

I told my boyfriend he might have to take the computer away from me for a few days.

And then I told him I might kill him if he does.

His answer was "Bid away." :P

I REALLY want that jacket. :wreck:

:lol: That's funny. Yeah, my husband thinks I'm crazy. He just gives me this 'whatever' look. He asked how much I'd be willing to spend, and I told him it really depends on what is available, and I won't really have an idea of what is 'reasonable' in terms of price until the 31st. Which is my way of telling him, that I'm not going to tell him how much I'm willing to spend. After all, it's not his money anyway...

Actually, it's more like 6,000-ish.

Oh yeah. DUH. For some reason, I'm incapable of doing math outside of my job, don't know why. :tongue: I guess what I meant to say is that 10,000 Britsh pounds is 16,000 U.S. dollars (the other way around from what I originally said). So things are MORE EXPENSIVE for people in the U.S., in that sense. When we see a price of 10,000, it will actually be a lot more than 10,000 for us.

Well, it looks like my 24-hour theory didn't hold... :bomb:

Ha, yeah, I can just imagine one of them just madly typing up the PDF at the last minute since they have so much stuff to go through :computer:

I'm still super curious if all the auctions will end on 31st December, or there will be some that end early or buy-it-now style :thinking:

Ha, yeah, I can just imagine one of them just madly typing up the PDF at the last minute since they have so much stuff to go through :computer:

I'm still super curious if all the auctions will end on 31st December, or there will be some that end early or buy-it-now style :thinking:

Yes, I'm also curious if there will be the buy-it-now option. People I've talked to think that it will just be a straight-up auction to get the most money. I think if the buy-it-now option is in place, everything would be gone in a few days. Really. If they set the buy-it-now price, they probably don't know what people are willing to pay, and will undershoot the price, so people will think "oh, that's a good deal because I was willing to pay x".