🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

:laugh3: I picture them watching us freak out here, saying to each other: 'should we put it on the site yet?' 'nah, let's wait a little longer :sneaky:'

HAHA i can totally see this! i wonder if they ever come on here and check it out? if i were them i would make an accont and be themselves and raise soooo much hell!

HAHA i can totally see this! i wonder if they ever come on here and check it out? if i were them i would make an accont and be themselves and raise soooo much hell!

Ha ha, ok you got me.

It is I, the sexy Guy Berryman, and I have been lurking on this site for a while now :laugh3:

Oh, and I really like all of the threads dedicated to me; especially the 'Post Piccies' one :sneaky:

PS. Hey Lauren!

LOL^ yah im actually Will, AND I DISAPPROVE OF YOU BEING ON HER GUY! this is my place to talk about how sexy you are so get out so i can carry on! :P

GAHHH this is driving me crazy! seriously i am jumping out of my skin right now!!! if its not up tomorrow morning when i get up i am going to freak! lol

LOL^ yah im actually Will, AND I DISAPPROVE OF YOU BEING ON HER GUY! this is my place to talk about how sexy you are so get out so i can carry on! :P

GAHHH this is driving me crazy! seriously i am jumping out of my skin right now!!! if its not up tomorrow morning when i get up i am going to freak! lol