🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Live Photoblog from Exeter December 19th (A Spammer's Dream, An F5 Key's Nightmare)

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vivacrew: Chris Martin came and said hi AGAIN!!!!!!

^^ Omg, those lucky lucky people! :bomb:

@Tamara: Welcome back! Eating the lunch in 10 minutes?! Wow! :stunned::lol:

They should talk clear and slowly though:P I guess reading is my best part:P

Haha, it's the same here with me and my knowledge in French. ;)

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: : 'cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

REBECKA !!! :kiss::kiss:

OH, AND ANOTHER THING.

Let's please not have like 55 people post the updates when they happen. Surely, someone will post it, so don't feel obligated that you have to. :nice:

Oh, yes. Good point.

Maybe we should nominate three-or-so people to post updates? Incase one of them is inactive or doesn't F5 fast enough or something. Just for organisation's sake. :nice:

@Tamara: Welcome back! Eating the lunch in 10 minutes?! Wow! :stunned::lol:

Haha, it's the same here with me and my knowledge in French. ;)

I guess reading is always the easiest :lol:

Ok I won't post updates:P

We should make very clear to A-man that we'll all die if we don't get a shout-out from te boys :P