✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Presents :D

In a telescope lens

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You beat me to making this thread!

I asked for a new iPod, a digital camera, a bunch of CDs and anything to do with Mew or Coldplay.

I get to open one present today :awesome:

I don't know what I'm getting...but I'm pretty sure one thing is a shirt.

i asked for the LIve 2003 but when i went to hmv they didn't have it they had to order it i didn't ask for anything else i want to ask for something form the end of dacade sale but thats not going to happen!

I got that for Christmas last year!

I asked for the VIVA hoody and hopefully I'll get it

I almost bought that at the concert I went too, but it fit funny :(

i asked for the LIve 2003 but when i went to hmv they didn't have it they had to order it :( i didn't ask for anything else i want to ask for something form the end of dacade sale but thats not going to happen! :P

what did you get/ask for?

aww :(

I asked for shirts, the x and y tour guide, lots of posters and old magazines with coldplay or chris on the cover :wacky:

and....i accidently saw an unofficial coldplay documentary in my mom's room :uhoh:

so i kinda know i got that.....:whistle:

and i asked for more MWLIB bracelets, which i know i got because i saw them in the mail :P :D

I asked for the VIVA hoody and hopefully I'll get it :wacky:

me too me too!!! :wacky:

Oh yeah! My one friend came the other day and gave me a chocolate mint bath set and my other friend is burning me 5 CDs!

I gave my friend a travel mug that had pictures of coldplay, pictures we took and pictures of us at coldplay concerts on it :D

and she gave me a shadow box that looks like its us at a coldplay concert. she painted a black piano ornament with the viva logo to be chris's piano :wacky: