• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Reason so far:

1. They never dance

2. they're too nice?!

3. They don't shave/presumably bathe often enough.

5. They have fan sites where pathetic nonfans often hang out.

6. They're fans aren't very subtle

7. They never visit me at home.

8. They don't do bar mitzvah's.

9. because Reilly loves them.

10. Chris Martin sweats too much and it's all gross and unhygenic and icky

11. Their fansite is a bitch and just crashed for like an hour.

12. Their fansite is a bitch and double posts like a crazy old schizophrenic guy on LSD.

13 They never come to Montreal.

14. they're not coming to Peru, but i still love them

15) They're more successful than me

16) Chris's got a piano, and not me.

17) Chris says that I can't have his piano.

18) Chris has immigrants in his piano

19) Chris's piano's a bitch!

20) The Viva uniforms make me want to barf <3

21) I'm less attractive than them.

22. Their fangirls are so damn annoying

23. Their teeth are British.

24. They don't play "Shiver" live.

25.They can go see the Big Ben anytime, and I can't!

26. The fact that They sould look more "proud" in their status.....esp videos not some "nice" all the time image.. put some angst

27. They have awesome accents and mine is just annoying.

28. They have Guy.

29. They STILL haven't done a cover of Single Ladies like I suggested last year.

30. They're not mine.

31) They has not much talentz

32. Their music is so upbeat, but the lyrics are so sad sometimes.

33) they don't put their lyrics in their album liner notes and that's sort of annoying.

34. The tickets cost too much.

35. where are The Nappies?

36. Three words: Make. Trade. Fair.

37. They sell their things on ebay for ridiculous prices

38. the singer over-alters his voice in live performances D=

39. Chris turned down my suggestion to call his child 'Processed cheese' only to turn around and call the kid Apple.

40. X&Y

41. Some of their fans lack a sense of humour, or even the ability to recognise it.

42. They're British

43. They've never been in my country

44. I'm sorry, but their merchandise is shit

45. they didn't fix us yet...

46. They stole Viva La Vida, like, 30 times...

47) THEY AREN'T CANADIAN

48. All that hot air that comes out of Chris' mouth pollutes the air, damages the o-zone layer, endangers our forests, melts our ice-caps and kills baby kittens on contact.

49) They made Viva la Vida (album) exist.

50. They're inferior to Radiohead

51. because atm i prefer Muse.

52. Chris, Will, Guy and Jonny just doesn't sound as catchy as John, Paul, George and Ringo.

53. They like cake not trifle

54) I'm really hungry right now and they have more money to buy delicious food than me, so they should just go suck on a dick.

55) Cause Chris Martin loves to kiss Bono's balls.

56. They oblige me to lose time in their fanforum instead of doing something useful (like math homework).

57. They dont admit they are the biggest band in the world

58. Chris Martin is lying to us about Gwyneth. We all know it's a coverup

59. Because Chris has a hat.

60. 'Cause they've probably never been to Sardinia

61. Because Guy's pants are way too tight

62. because their songs are shitty?

63) Their ridiculous Viva outfits.

64) Chris Martin.

65: They have a time machine so they can film videos in the 80's( see Tha Hardest Part)

66) Will is sort of ugly.

67) They impregnate fan girls like me but never send me any money to pay for teh poor bastard.

68. Because Chris Martin IS one of Bono's balls. Bob Geldof being the other and The Edge being a tiny little growth attached to Bob Geldof ball.

69. Coldplay seem to make me zone out when I listen to them and then I get embarrassed when my friends tell me that I've been staring into space for the past 5 minutes with a retarded expression on my face.

70: Because.. they made me retarded.

71. They allowed a Steve Carrell movie to profit off a joke made about how gay they are. Bad because they got called gay and because Steve Carrell got attention.

72. some of their songs end a bit too dramatic

73. They fucked up Lost with Jay Z

74. They barely play X&Y

75. Yellow

76. Strawberry swing (It's awful)

77. They stole my babies and named them "Pear" and "Orange".

78. After they make love to me (Yes, at the same time) they all just roll over and fall asleep, they never wanna cuddle or talk.

79. They're too pussy to rock

continue............

I was. And I'm proud.

Another reason:

- They fucked up Lost with Jay Z :nice:

- They barely play X&Y

- Yellow

- Strawberry swing (It's awful)

Did you seriously just diss Yellow AND Strawberry Swing IN THE SAME FREAKING POST!!??!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was. And I'm proud.

Another reason:

- They fucked up Lost with Jay Z :nice:

- They barely play X&Y

- Yellow

- Strawberry swing (It's awful)

Did you seriously just diss Yellow AND Strawberry Swing IN THE SAME FREAKING POST!!??!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• 2 weeks later...
Guest howyousawtheworld

Strawberry Swing awful?? Errr I don't think so.

Here's a reason -

Inviting Girls Aloud to support them at Wembley.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm allowed to have my personal opinion. I know you think that "dissing" Coldplay is a blasphemy and a sin, but believe me, it's impossible to like all the songs by a band.

Having said that, while Yellow might be the greatest hit by them, or, the most popular one, I don't like it, at all. As for VLV, I've stated many times I don't like that album (except for Chinese Sleep Chant and Reign of Love) and everything else related to it, such as the theme, meaning, etc.

Again, personal opinion. Applies to every band I listen to.

"^^Yuur laike a constunnt douwner, huuh?" :laugh3:

Ahh, right that was what I used to tell you.

Where was that movie from, I forget.

YOU LUCKY BASTARD![/color] [/size]

Ewh, why did the old me say that? I would never want to have sex with Will.. or Jonny.. or even Guy.

I admit I like Chris, I should have just said that.

And with 4 guys? I'm not even trying to be funny, why was I so gross?

Then I used red text :sick: Oh no, ewh.

THIS THREAD SUCKS[/size][/b]

Chillax fangaarl.

:lock:

That's my thing.

You've been copying me lately, when I had Chris as my avatar with something written on it with MS paint, you did the same right after I had it.

Then you went on the Clone thread and started controlling it, like as if it was you're deal/joke.

After that, you go into my arguments, and you started talking/typing like me when it came to me liking Chris Martin, because you used to be like "LOL I WANT TO BE IN CHRIS' PANTS" but then you started using a sarcastic remarks on it like, using the rape joke.

Maybe I'm being exagerated, but it's the internet.

I'm allowed to have my personal opinion. I know you think that "dissing" Coldplay is a blasphemy and a sin, but believe me, it's impossible to like all the songs by a band.

Having said that, while Yellow might be the greatest hit by them, or, the most popular one, I don't like it, at all. As for VLV, I've stated many times I don't like that album (except for Chinese Sleep Chant and Reign of Love) and everything else related to it, such as the theme, meaning, etc.

Again, personal opinion. Applies to every band I listen to.

See but theres a difference between saying you dislike something and being a shit stirring little curmudgeon just to piss off people who are actually here because they enjoy the band.

Im not necessarily saying you are taking part in the latter at THIS point in time and I'm not trying to start something with you now so Im hoping you can be reasonable its just......

See but theres a difference between saying you dislike something and being a shit stirring little curmudgeon just to piss off people who are actually here because they enjoy the band.

Im not necessarily saying you are taking part in the latter at THIS point in time and I'm not trying to start something with you now so Im hoping you can be reasonable its just......

I get your point, I have made fun of CP many times in the past to make fun of fangirls (and you can't really deny that some are just plain annoying), I still do sometimes, but even if I called VLV shit, it was not the best way to express how much I hate the album, cos yes, IMO and in my mind it's shit.

Btw, I think I've mostly made fun of fangirls/fansingeneral because they actually see Chris Martin as the coolest/most talented/funniest/prettiest guy in the world, when, to me, he's nothing but a person who tries too hard to be as big as other musicians.

I've stated before, if he didn't spend (and it would apply for the other three) so much time trying to be big, being with Z and B, and dueting with Rihanna or working with big famous Brian Eno, he'd make an amazing album, and that's why I dislike him so much, cos he tries too hard instead of just being himself.

Also, come on, how can I not make fun of someone who ONLY listens to Coldplay? That's impossible, there's other shit out there D: It's impossible to love them so much to be blinded and say all they do is acceptable and right, with no flaws. How can people be like that?

Wow, that was lenghty.