✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Choice Movies

Reilly

1) Supertroopers (Never gets old)

Love it. The whole scene with the pot-smokers at the beginning is pure epicness.

1. Mmm... LOTR.... epic goodness...

I actually can't watch these movies over and over...I've seen them like 3 or 4 times and now they just bore me.

1. I dunno... I find most movies I will watch once or twice and then not watch them for another year. So I guess favorites then... Alien, As Good as it Gets, Mr. Hollands Opus, The Terminal, The Dark Knight, Jaws, Aliens, Once

2. Alien... though I've seen it many times it's still quite creepy to watch especially late at night. Also Aliens, and the Shining. Not really much of a fan of horror though... especially modern horror (like saw)

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - my fave movie EVER - beautiful, funny and quirky :wacky:, The Dark Knight - sheer brilliance and superb acting, Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr rules and he's just perfect as Tony Stark, i don't think i'll ever get tired of watching this movie :heart:

2. The Ring scared the crap outta me, esp the end when the girl crawls out of the tv :uhoh:

1. District 9, Sherlock Holmes, The Lady From Shanghai, The Great Dictator, Modern Times, City Lights, The Departed, Shawshank Redemption, Young Frankenstein, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Pineapple Express, The Hangover. So many more. :freak:

2. I'd have to say Paranormal Activity. I thought I was going to die, right there, in the theatre.