✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Grammys are a joke!

Dejan

Here he goes again, you mean.......................... :rolleyes:

I wonder if there are any other closet Gargoyle fans lurking around.:stunned:

I don't think you understand. I don't like Lady Gaga myself, but that doesn't mean other people can't. Just because you feel she's crap doesn't mean that it's set in stone and that's what everyone should believe, and quite frankly, I feel as if this is how you're acting, particularly after your response to Sara (which, by the way, was quite rude).

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying you can't have an opinion. Just don't force your opinions on everyone else. That's what it seems like you're doing.

It's funny how it takes 3 extra posts of explaining a point to Mark, and when you've explained the point so that it's crystal clear, he can't respond because he's wrong.

Mark, you got personal because someone likes Lady Gaga, I thought you hate when people get personal and take the thread off-topic? Fucking hypocritical piece of shit.

And yes, I am getting personal, because I don't see what's wrong with doing so, you may disagree but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

As I said, you don't have a clue what you're talking about it, so put a sock in it.:smug:

I think the general consensus is that your head is so far up your own hole that you are incapable of contributing anything of worth to any thread. I feel so sorry for anyone who has to interact with you in person, if anyone actually does. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

I have respect for Taylor Swift because she writes her own material. I kinda hate how certain artists get so popular and they don't even write their own stuff.

sorry to break up the argument but i think Taylor Swift should consider someone else writing her songs, instead of the same thing over and over that sounds like its from her fuckin diary.

which that wouldnt be so bad if it was like one song,but jesus every single one.

and am i the only one who thinks she sounds horrible live?

It's funny how it takes 3 extra posts of explaining a point to Mark, and when you've explained the point so that it's crystal clear, he can't respond because he's wrong.

Mark, you got personal because someone likes Lady Gaga, I thought you hate when people get personal and take the thread off-topic? Fucking hypocritical piece of shit.

And yes, I am getting personal, because I don't see what's wrong with doing so, you may disagree but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

Discussing Lady Gargoyle isn't off-topic, as she is one of the main reasons the Grammys are being called "a joke".

Therefore any points made about her are extremely relevant.

And you saying somebody is "wrong" does indeed make you every bit a hypocrite.;)

sorry to break up the argument but i think Taylor Swift should consider someone else writing her songs, instead of the same thing over and over that sounds like its from her fuckin diary.

which that wouldnt be so bad if it was like one song,but jesus every single one.

I'm by no means a fan of Taylor Swift, and I'm not suggesting she deserved to win any Grammys, but at least she can sing a bit and doesn't look like something out of a horror movie like Lady Gargoyle.

Discussing Lady Gargoyle isn't off-topic, as she is one of the main reasons the Grammys are being called "a joke".

Therefore any points made about her are extremely relevant.

You are such an idiot, always missing the point, where did I say that discussing Gaga was off-topic?

So you are saying you didn't get personal:

After that, I won't be able to take anything you say seriously ever again.:stunned:

Anyone with even a modicum of music taste knows that Lady Gargoyle is a pile of sh1t.:rolleyes:

This argument wouldn't have happened if you hadn't have trolled your opinions so personally, looking for attention as usual.

Bonus feeble attempt at twisting it back to me:

And you saying somebody is "wrong" does indeed make you every bit a hypocrite.

It used to just be your jokes that were cringeworthy, but now it's your debating skills. You actually used to be decent at disguising your inane views as something that almost makes sense, what's happened?

1. No, I, too, think she is absolutely horrible live BUT

2. Why in the world would she change her formula? She's winning every award under the sun and one of the few artist who is still selling records by the truck load.

That's what you do every time you open your mouth.:rolleyes:

I haven't seen you contribute anything worthwhile to any thread since you surfaced on here.:dozey:

No really, seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. Every post is just digging the hole deeper and deeper. You haven't contributed anything to this website since i've been here. You spam the News and Sport section with useless news stories and disagree with everyone who doesn't hold you opinion or questions it. You have no ability to debate because you can't and you haven't got the social skills needed to do it. Every comment you make is a smartarse remark, an atempt to draw attention to yourself, you get a kick out of provoking people on an internet forum, which is really, really sad. Even when everyone around you is telling you you're wrong you're too stubborn or ignorant to take it on board. When you have no viable rebuttal to any argument, you dodge it by making a petty remark about how you can't argue with them. The really sad thing is you're too stupid or ignorant to realise this. Maybe you'll realise it when you wake up one day to find you're 45, alone and unfulfilled, blaming your crappy life on everyone but yourself.

No really, seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. Every post is just digging the hole deeper and deeper. You haven't contributed anything to this website since i've been here. You spam the News and Sport section with useless news stories and disagree with everyone who doesn't hold you opinion or questions it. You have no ability to debate because you can't and you haven't got the social skills needed to do it. Every comment you make is a smartarse remark, an atempt to draw attention to yourself, you get a kick out of provoking people on an internet forum, which is really, really sad. Even when everyone around you is telling you you're wrong you're too stubborn or ignorant to take it on board. When you have no viable rebuttal to any argument, you dodge it by making a petty remark about how you can't argue with them. The really sad thing is you're too stupid or ignorant to realise this.

You're quite clearly talking about yourself. Just another troll come to upset the applecart. Ho hum.:rolleyes: