✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Grammys are a joke!

Dejan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Lady GaGa is actually not terrible, I'm not a fan of her work at all but she's higher quality than most pop artists out there, and her ridiculousness is kind of funny and amusing to me. Taylor Swift is fairly good for her genre also.

There's no reason to dislike them just because they are huge pop artists in my opinion.

"It" meaning the name, or "it" meaning the performer?:P

AHAAA. I see what you did there. Very clever. :P

If they had more of a grammy show that focused more on alternative/indie artist i'd be more inclined to watch them.

I second this.

At the same time winning a Grammy doesn't mean everything. Just read an article that Led Zeppelin, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, and Diana Ross never one and those are big name artists.

Queen never won a Grammy? Seriously? :stunned:

This disturbs me.

Grammys are pretty fun. I don't think anyone takes them seriously. I like to see a few good performances from bands I like and see what other type of popular music is out there. I think if your artist striving for a Grammy, you've got some problems.

The fact that Neil Young won his first ever Grammy this year makes me wonder how long Radiohead will have to wait for a Grammy.

radiohead have won several grammy's. from memory they've won the grammy for best alternative album 4 times. and been nominated for album of the year 3 times.

Lady Gaga write pretty damned good songs. I wouldn't normally like her kind of music but she's damned good at what she does. I wouldn't consider myself a fan but she's good at what she does. So all power to her.

After that, I won't be able to take anything you say seriously ever again.:stunned:

Anyone with even a modicum of music taste knows that Lady Gargoyle is a pile of sh1t.:rolleyes:

Yeah, Lady GaGa is actually not terrible, I'm not a fan of her work at all but she's higher quality than most pop artists out there, and her ridiculousness is kind of funny and amusing to me. Taylor Swift is fairly good for her genre also.

There's no reason to dislike them just because they are huge pop artists in my opinion.

Maybe not, but there's a reason to dislike them because they make dreadful "music", which Lady Gargoyle definitely does.:dozey:

After that, I won't be able to take anything you say seriously ever again.:stunned:

Anyone with even a modicum of music taste knows that Lady Gargoyle is a pile of sh1t.:rolleyes:

Why would I care what you think? It takes more to admit that you can see the appeal to people of music you wouldn't listen to than it is to just blindly dismiss it.

Why would I care what you think? It takes more to admit that you can see the appeal to people of music you wouldn't listen to than it is to just blindly dismiss it.

The fact is I have listened to it, which is how I happen to know it's terrible.

Same goes for Bratney.:dozey:

What's more, she looks hideous too!:stunned:

radiohead have won several grammy's. from memory they've won the grammy for best alternative album 4 times. and been nominated for album of the year 3 times.

I just looked it up on Wiki. Radiohead has won the Grammy for "Best Alternative Album" 3 times. [1998 for "OK Computer," 2001 for "Kid A," 2009 for "In Rainbows"] They've received 11 other nominations of various sorts.

Link here.

FUCK OFF MARK.

YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE ****.

Nobody gives a FUCK what you think, music is about OPINIONS, if MORE PEOPLE like a song than YOU, it means it is POPULAR, not that it is your kind of song. Why do you care so much if people enjoy listening to music but you don't happen to like it? Fuck off you sad old bastard.

It appears the board's being taken over by "Gargoylers".:stunned::o:stunned:

Better send for the men in white coats........................ :rolleyes:

In fact, it would be better to rename The Grammys The Poppies just so nobody's under any illusions what they actually represent.:lol: